Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (3 Viewers)

Codeine

Portal Member
February 10, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
RE: TV Series

TV Series works fine on mine using the latest release of both MPTV Series and Monochrome. Just a question though, any chance we could get the OSD info that is displayed on mouseover to appear when pause is pressed? Love this feature from StreamedMP and imo your OSD looks better :) Once again many thanks!

- Codeine

Mickzilla

Portal Member
August 14, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
No episode details..

Hey.

I have got a problem with your skin, it dosent show me the episode details in My Tv Series.
Its just plane blank, but when i look in the MPTV series plugin config i can see the episode thumbnail and resume and so on. - But i cant see anything in Mediaportal..

Can someone help me??

/Mick

richman2

Portal Pro
July 22, 2007
Thanks for the update!
TV Guide looks very nice now!
But is it still possible to view myvideo in "splitscreen" like it was in version 2.4?
And another question referring to myvideo, why do I see imdb/ofdb (german) information (on the bottom or in version 2.4 splitscreen on the right) just for some films? Although they are available if I use the MP integrated Movie Info (context menu/ imdb) and listed in MovieDatabase in MP Config?
Seems not to work for DVDs named Foldername/video_ts, where foldername is name of the film.

Go on working on this skin, can't live without it any longer ;-)
:D

PandreoL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2009
    Rome
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks

thanks man really a awesome skin!!!

i do have a small prob thou...how do i enable the pic on the top box of My Tv Series? i just see a black box while in the previews pics i see a fan art img.

Any Help? what am i missing?

Thanks Again! PandreoL
    :D

Codeine

Portal Member
    February 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks for adding the info from the OSD to the Pause screen, this is definitely the best skin I have used :)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    Hey.

I have got a problem with your skin, it dosent show me the episode details in My Tv Series.
    Its just plane blank, but when i look in the MPTV series plugin config i can see the episode thumbnail and resume and so on. - But i cant see anything in Mediaportal..
    Hey! Screenshot?

But is it still possible to view myvideo in "splitscreen" like it was in version 2.4?
    You could try and track down the old xml files. I'm not really gonna change it :p
    And another question referring to myvideo, why do I see imdb/ofdb (german) information (on the bottom or in version 2.4 splitscreen on the right) just for some films? Although they are available if I use the MP integrated Movie Info (context menu/ imdb) and listed in MovieDatabase in MP Config?
    Seems not to work for DVDs named Foldername/video_ts, where foldername is name of the film.
    I'm not sure, could be MP problem... Only time info doesn't show up for me is when I haven't added it to MP db using either IMDB of MP config...

i do have a small prob thou...how do i enable the pic on the top box of My Tv Series? i just see a black box while in the previews pics i see a fan art img.
    Screenshot please :p

fbx

Portal Member
    January 21, 2008
    I've been using this plug-in for some time now, and I really like it. Most friends of mine already use it. But I have one problem: I would like to be able to start DVDs from the Watchmenu, but I don't know the ID for the hyperlink, is this even remotely possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom