[solved] Movie got merged wrong & Series fanart is missing (1 Viewer)

PrinzValium

Portal Member
December 26, 2010
29
4
Home Country
Germany Germany
The merge probably happens because the 2 movies appear to have the same ID. Could I have the nfo files for the 2 movies and the file "MovieMatches.xml" in the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TheMovieDB" folder?

The MovieMatches.xml seems pretty empty to me. I've also checked some earlier backups of this file but these files look the same. Nevertheless I've attached it to my post.

I also added a possible fix for this.

Will this fix be in the next update?
 

Attachments

  • MovieMatches.xml
    143 bytes

PrinzValium

Portal Member
December 26, 2010
29
4
Home Country
Germany Germany
actually the importer is set to not download any online-data!
NFO files and fanart are in the respective movie folders
 

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    2,334
    819
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    NFO files and fanart are in the respective movie folders
    Can you try to move the database file ("Datastore.s3db") in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database" and then import the 2 movies again? Does that help? You can move the database file back after the test.
     

    PrinzValium

    Portal Member
    December 26, 2010
    29
    4
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try to move the database file ("Datastore.s3db") in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database" and then import the 2 movies again? Does that help? You can move the database file back after the test.

    this took some time, I had to move some things around...
    The outcome is the same. Only "Der Exorzist" is listed. I've attached the logs.
    I assume this will be reproduceable on any system with the NFO files I've uploaded earlier and two random movie files.
     
    Last edited:

    PrinzValium

    Portal Member
    December 26, 2010
    29
    4
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tied with 2 files with the same name and with your NFO files and here it works fine. Are your files tagged?

    Okay I did not think about that...
    The files are tagged actually. And one of them is tagged with the wrong TMDB id. That's embarrasing now.
    Thanks for your help guiding me there!
    Sorry guys, this took me way too long to recognize.

    I've attached the MediaInfo Data in the logs if you're interrested.
     

    Attachments

    • Der Exorzist.mkv.txt
      9.5 KB
    • Der Gott des Gemetzels (2011).mkv.txt
      8 KB

    henso

    Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    2,334
    819
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It's still weird though but I guess this should cause the problem.
    They are tagged with the same TMDB ID which causes the importer to think they are the same. Tags have priority over NFO so if you remove that wrong tag I think it should work.
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    17
    Views
    798
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    8
    Views
    957
    MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
    When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
    Replies
    8
    Views
    752
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    6
    Views
    877
    Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
    Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
    Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
    Replies
    30
    Views
    2K
    Top Bottom