Movie will not work in MP (1 Viewer)

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
I've got a film that will not work through MP but will work if I play it through zoom player, any reason for this. I've got around 200 movies and they all work with MP bar this. Annoying

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
sorry but im unable to reproduce the problem, when i put it into debug mode Moving Pictures or My TV Series doesnt appear in the skin.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You should try with default plugins (MyVideo) first :)
    You have to setup the path of your movies in MediaPortal Configuration and try from there in debug mode :)

If it works (but post log in the case too).

You can try by running normal MP and grab log from there :
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log (it will get log from MOVPIC etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
    Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom