Movies - enhanced details + cover retrieval + auto matching (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country

It is hard to say with that description, that sounds slightly different and I am referring to the icon view...

Say your row is 6 large icons wide and you are scrolling down on the 6th item. However, because you have an odd number of items, the final row is only 2 wide. It is not displaying the final 2, because they are not on that 6th line, only 1 & 2... so it skips back to the top of the list.

Make more sense ?

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I understand what you mean and have observers this myself.
    That is nothing to do with these enhancements so is not the correct place to get any focus on the issue.
    Please test with the latest svn and if it still happens then log it as a bug in the RC2 bugs section of the forum, it will then be examined and considered for a svn fix.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    I understand what you mean and have observers this myself.
    That is nothing to do with these enhancements so is not the correct place to get any focus on the issue.
    Please test with the latest svn and if it still happens then log it as a bug in the RC2 bugs section of the forum, it will then be examined and considered for a svn fix.

Thanks gamejester, I have already logged it as an improvement suggestion, just thought you may be interested in having a look as well :)

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Looks like it is fixed in the latest svn, I have just tried it and it now scrolls up when you get to the second to last line.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Sorry no , not now as there have been some key changes in the same areas I have been working on.
    Tried to do a svn update merge last night which had too many conflicts to cope with easily.
    Not to worry, I have good notes on the changes so will work something out.
    Might be time to split things down into modules and gradullay integrate the smaller bug fixes into svn so that the code differences are not so major (as they are now!).

Thanks for the all the testing you have all done so far, I will probably call on you to confirm the individual bugs when I log them so we can move them into Mantis quickly.....................sorry but you will be without these new changes for a while.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sorry no , not now as there have been some key changes in the same areas I have been working on.
    Tried to do a svn update merge last night which had too many conflicts to cope with easily.
    Not to worry, I have good notes on the changes so will work something out.
    Might be time to split things down into modules and gradullay integrate the smaller bug fixes into svn so that the code differences are not so major (as they are now!).

That is a shame, hopefully they (the important ones :) ) can be worked in as you go along.

Thanks for the all the testing you have all done so far, I will probably call on you to confirm the individual bugs when I log them so we can move them into Mantis quickly.....................sorry but you will be without these new changes for a while.

No problem, I am happy to do testing once you start doing it...

We all have to wait I guess, give me a yell.

dapun

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    No Ratings or Votes..

I have seen this around the forums with no definate answers...

I am running mediaportal-svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 with Monochrome v2.2.878. on a windows xp machine, I can not get imdb to pull in votes. However i have had this movie DB for a while so I delete a record of one movie and then tried to look it up and it pulls in with out the votes and ratings even though before it had it. Any idea's would be greatly appreciate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom