Moving Picture Public Beta: 0.5.4 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felias

Portal Pro
August 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do you guys have any idea what i can do to make Moving Pictures show up on the Home screen? In the Plug-Ins-Tab i've already set MovingPictures to show in Home, but this doesn't change anything.

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    Do you guys have any idea what i can do to make Moving Pictures show up on the Home screen? In the Plug-Ins-Tab i've already set MovingPictures to show in Home, but this doesn't change anything.

In which skin? BlueTwo works fine, Aeon - you have to use menu editor..

jiggsaw

Portal Member
    July 21, 2008
    Ok, I know the backdrops providers have been having problems. My question is about actually scanning for backdrops. When I scan.... are the backdrops downloaded automatically like the cover art?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Ok, I know the backdrops providers have been having problems. My question is about actually scanning for backdrops. When I scan.... are the backdrops downloaded automatically like the cover art?

They sure are!:D

Felias

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In which skin? BlueTwo works fine, Aeon - you have to use menu editor..

Hi Piranha,

thanks for the answer, I'm using the Aeon skin. I'll take a deeper look into the Aeon Menu Generator. Thanks for the hint.

Cheers,
    Felias

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Have it working in my own basichome in titanium, and thats a port of aeon basichome essentially.

Felias

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For #3 there is a button on the toolbar of the importer that lets you manually enter a search string (by title). In an upcoming release you'll be able to search by imdb ID also.

@fforde:

The imdb ID would be great, as i am having movies (at least one), that the importer doesn't like somehow. The title is "Black Narcissus", or "High Expectations" from (1946). When i enter the name in imdb, i am pointed right to movie. But Moving Pictures can't find it though. Gives me some options but not the right ones...

and one other thing: for some movies is doesn't find the cover. i would like to add it manually then.. is this possible?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think "Black Narcissus" is just not stored in movie-xml.com. The site is 100% fan supported though, so if you added it, then data would be automatically added to your local system in future scans. Read here for more details.

Felias

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think "Black Narcissus" is just not stored in movie-xml.com. The site is 100% fan supported though, so if you added it, then data would be automatically added to your local system in future scans. Read here for more details.

Thanks for the info, i'll add the data then. Also lots of covers can't be found. Will fix this too :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    yeah I updated some movies that it couldnt find myself, allready had covers etc on my comp, so was a quick job. Made me feel good too ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom