Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
Sorry... My idea when posting this message was that it wasn't a bug but just a way of working that was not what I was expecting (a bug would be a different behaviour from what the dev team was expecting) but if you confirm that it indeed is a bug, I'll report it :)
Sorry again

TheWho

Portal Pro
December 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
wonderful :p i will give it a try =)

thank you moving picture team for wonderful work :)

:eek:

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Is it possible to trigger a new detection of subtitles ? After the installation, I got these nice logos that showed me which movies were lacking subtitles, but I have no clue how to make Moving Pictures rescan for this.

If this is a bug, I'll make a report. But at first I want to follow the advice from fforde
The Issue Tracker is not technical support. If you have a question about how to use the plug-in or how to get it working with your setup, this probably should be posted in the forum.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is it possible to trigger a new detection of subtitles ? After the installation, I got these nice logos that showed me which movies were lacking subtitles, but I have no clue how to make Moving Pictures rescan for this.

You can update mediainfo from the Movie Manager. Just select the movie or movies you want to update, click the gear looking toolbar icon, then click "Update Media Info". You can select multiple movies at once by holding down the SHIFT or CTRL key.

TheWho

Portal Pro
December 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
there is one thing that bugs me....

i changed the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\" to "D:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\"

but the thing is that my database still searches for the files on c:\ ...

is there a way to fix this even if its a dirty fix... ?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
there is one thing that bugs me....

i changed the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\" to "D:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\"

but the thing is that my database still searches for the files on c:\ ...

is there a way to fix this even if its a dirty fix... ?

There is an Advanced Configuration option to change this path. Goto the about tab in the config and at the bottom click Advanced Settings. The "Cover Art Folder" and "Backdrop Folder" settings are pretty high on the list. Only caveat is if you don't move the existing files manually Moving Pictures will redownload new artwork the next time you restart Moving Pictures.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    fforde
    thanks for this great new release but i've a question - as far as i can remember a way to approve movies directly in MP instead of the pluginconfig should be added in 0.9 is this now included?

FlexQ

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi guys

I dunno if this is a bug or just me, but after installing my movie list where backwards. It starts with Z and end with A, i cant seem to find out where to change that :confused:.

Anyone got any ideas?

Henrik

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    @fforde
    thanks for this great new release but i've a question - as far as i can remember a way to approve movies directly in MP instead of the pluginconfig should be added in 0.9 is this now included?

No, we have relabeled our releases. The current 1.0 release only includes items that were formerly labeled up to 0.8. We just renamed everything. Sorry for the confusion.

Because we are doing more frequent release now, the items scheduled for 0.9 are now broken up between 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4. In GUI movie approval was actually scheduled for 1.0 though which means it is now scheduled for 1.5. And just to be clear this doesn't mean it is pushed further out, it just means we are calling the release it will be included in something different.

Here is the issue though if you (or anyone else) would like to star it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom