Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm a little clueless here. Wasn't the next release gonna be 0.8?

Oh well, off to test it anyways ;)

The versioning has been changed by fforde to (I think) better reflect the current stage of MovingPictures... So 1.0 is the new 0.8 and there will be a stable 1.0.1. After that it's 1.1, 1.2, etc.

Thx for the release fforde!!!

:D

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    cool, coooooooooool, cooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

Concerning the customizable categories functionnality, it's exactly what I've been expecting for weeks.
    Just two questions
    *can a movie be in 2 (or more categories)? For example, if I decide to have a Tim Burton category and a super hero category, can I have batman and batman returns in both categories?
    *is there a way to automatically create (or fill in or filter) categories. For example, if I want a category with all Brad Pitt movies, will I have to create if manually?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just one question, can a movie be in 2 (or more categories)?

For example, if I decide to have a Tim Burton category and a super hero category, can I have batman and batman returns in both categories?

Yes, there is a very flexible editor where you can setup rules for filters\categories. You can do exactly what you want from above :)

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    thanks a lot.
    BTW, forget about my second question, the new filtering functionnality should do it perfectly.

Edit : just spent a few minutes browsing through the improvement list. I must say that Moving Pictures was a great plugin, it now is a perfect one (just wait for a few days before users (including me) start asking for more improvements :p)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Devs!

Big :D for the new Beta! But for me it seems there is an issue with multipart .mkv's! Moving Pictures is only playing the first part! Multipart DVD's are working fine, there i can select the disc! Logs and Screenshot are attached!

Best regards an thanks again for your great work,

Helios

Attachments

• Bild007.jpg
      Bild007.jpg
      123.5 KB

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    I had to go back to blue3wide skin but this new plugin version is really awesome
    Just one thing, I wanted to create a Brad Pitt category to display all my Brad Pitt movies. It works fine but automatically creates a Anthony Hopkins category as Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins played together in 2 movies I own (Legends of the fall and Meet Joe Black)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    please...

Bug Reports
    Please do not post bugs in this thread. If you have a bug report, please read this thread on how we track bugs, and then head on over to the Issue Tracker

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom