Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not able to start it :-( OK now i know what has happened :) thanks for that.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi guys

I dunno if this is a bug or just me, but after installing my movie list where backwards. It starts with Z and end with A, i cant seem to find out where to change that :confused:.

Anyone got any ideas?

Henrik

Press the menu button (or F9) click "Sort By..." and click "Title". This will reverse the sort direction. I have created a bug report for this though, it shouldn't by default be sorting in descending order...

nokmond

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is awesome! Just one thing tho - does it support any other skin than blue wide?

FlexQ

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi guys

I dunno if this is a bug or just me, but after installing my movie list where backwards. It starts with Z and end with A, i cant seem to find out where to change that :confused:.

Anyone got any ideas?

Henrik

Press the menu button (or F9) click "Sort By..." and click "Title". This will reverse the sort direction. I have created a bug report for this though, it shouldn't by default be sorting in descending order...

Ah, thanks mate :)

And thanks to you all on the dev-team for this fantastic release :).

:D

Henrik

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Because we are doing more frequent release now, the items scheduled for 0.9 are now broken up between 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.

So, basically, this 0.9->1.0 version was a huge threshold to get past, and changes afterwards are unlikely to cause bigger issues? I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will come easy for you from hereafter. :D

You're all doing a marvelous job, and we're all very grateful for it!
    Emph

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    This is awesome! Just one thing tho - does it support any other skin than blue wide?

As asagala mentioned StreamedMP support is already available. But one of the main reasons we are doing this early Beta though is so skin developers can have time to skin the new version of the plugin before we do a wide release that is more stable and suitable for the non-enthusiast. So skin support is limited at this time.

Because we are doing more frequent release now, the items scheduled for 0.9 are now broken up between 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.

So, basically, this 0.9->1.0 version was a huge threshold to get past, and changes afterwards are unlikely to cause bigger issues? I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will come easy for you from hereafter. :D

You're all doing a marvelous job, and we're all very grateful for it!
    Emph

Well we still have some tricky stuff planned. I think the in GUI approval logic will be the last really big piece though. But we like challenges. :p

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    We finally got our donation system setup using PayPal and Google Checkout. Moving Pictures will always be released under an open source licence but there is some financial overhead in running the project. If you enjoy Moving Pictures and you are able, please consider donating a small amount to help support continued development.

And sorry I know this may seem a little crass. I hate asking for donations but it's a necessary aspect of a growing project. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom