Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BachManiac

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria
Re: Moving Pictures 1.0.6 Stable Available

hi! This plugin is awesome!

Adding to movie.avi the cover movie.jpg, the backgroundimage movie-back.jpg and the imdb-number movie.nfo is quite genious, but i want to ask if one feature is possible to be added:

Some movies which have sequels have different names v.e. Indiana Jones 1+2. Part one is named "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and is sorted under "R".

I want to call this movies:
"Indiana Jones 1 - Raiders of the Lost Ark".
"Indiana Jones 2 - ....."
"Indiana Jones 3 - ...."

as same with Star wars or twilight and many other films...

Is it possible to set moving pictures to take automatically only the Filename of the movie for the List?

If this is possible, I wouldn't have to open mp-setup to sort my movies by hand - mp would sort it by itself like my wish. Covers, background, imdb-infos are already working fine by adding the files!

Pleas add my requested feature!! thanks!!

wackid

Portal Member
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

hi! This plugin is awesome!

Adding to movie.avi the cover movie.jpg, the backgroundimage movie-back.jpg and the imdb-number movie.nfo is quite genious, but i want to ask if one feature is possible to be added:

Some movies which have sequels have different names v.e. Indiana Jones 1+2. Part one is named "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and is sorted under "R".

I want to call this movies:
    "Indiana Jones 1 - Raiders of the Lost Ark".
    "Indiana Jones 2 - ....."
    "Indiana Jones 3 - ...."

as same with Star wars or twilight and many other films...

Is it possible to set moving pictures to take automatically only the Filename of the movie for the List?

If this is possible, I wouldn't have to open mp-setup to sort my movies by hand - mp would sort it by itself like my wish. Covers, background, imdb-infos are already working fine by adding the files!

Pleas add my requested feature!! thanks!!

I have asked that same question a while ago. See:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/movie-titles-82168/#post624670

VdR

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

It is implemented in moving pictures. It's just not released yet!

Nothing is implemented in MovingPictures, and nothing has to be. Only one button on skin level is required.

Oh?!?! and wich mod. on skin level will that be then??

On skin level means that skin authors should update MovingPictures skin files with additional button (on details screen or in main menu) with hyperlink to SubCentral.. On Blue3 skin files this was already added.. I'll post an announcement for skin authors shortly..

GoMad

Portal Member
    November 16, 2009

I have installed this however when i play a digital copy of the disk (legal) it only plays one of the trailers in a different language, no menu, and none of the main movie. I can play all the mpls and bdmv files by double clicking them via media player, but moving pictures seems not to detect all the streams. Anyone any ideas ? its driving me bonkers.

Thanks,

GM.

GoMad

Portal Member
    November 16, 2009

Hi,

Can anyone advise why I can only play a 30s clip (one of the blu ray files) and not the whole movie. It picks up the index file ok, and if that is opened in media player etc it works as expected, however moving pictures seems intent on playing only 1 little bit in a foreign language :mad:

Any help much appreciated !

TIA.

GM.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi,

Can anyone advise why I can only play a 30s clip (one of the blu ray files) and not the whole movie. It picks up the index file ok, and if that is opened in media player etc it works as expected, however moving pictures seems intent on playing only 1 little bit in a foreign language :mad:

Any help much appreciated !

TIA.

GM.

Try again after installing the plugin Bluray Handler.

GoMad

Portal Member
    November 16, 2009

ah, I hadn't seen that ! Will give it a go later. :D

Appreciate the response.

Thanks,

GM.

OK, installed but still the same problem, it plays one of the mpls files, but there is no menu and it last 2 minutes.

I have SAF 4, is SAF5 needed ? It does play, just not in english and not all the files.

The capability is there, just it doesn't read the index file and play as a blue ray disk should.

Thanks,

GM.

and I did add the file ext :D

Still doesn't work.

GoMad

Portal Member
    November 16, 2009

OK, now added the SAF5 files which removed SAF4, still no joy.

Any more ideas ? I have ripped the bluray sample dvd that shoipped with my laptop, and this also plays a single ranom clip from the ripped files, and moving pictures detects the index file fine. Why is it picking a random mpls file in a foreign language ? it isn't even the 0000 mpls file :confused:

sgn

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

How can i import a movie splitted in 2 or more files to moving picture? can i use the nfo-file?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom