Moving Pictures 1.1.5 / 1.2.3 Released (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Fantastic piece of software. I love having all my films available at the touch of a button and with the new IMDB+ scraper, its even better. The one thing I hate, having to go into MP Config/Plugins?Moving-Pictures everytime I want to add new films. Are there plans to do the same as My TV Series have done and put an icon on the desktop that goes straight to Moving Pictures?

Keep up the good work guys.

You can make your own shortcut on desktop for MovingPictures.

Right click on desktop -> New -> Shortcut -> and then paste in the following: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PluginConfigLoader.exe" /plugin="C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll"

Note: Adjust the "C:\Program Files (x86)\" part accordingly to how your system is setup.

bighick

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Fantastic piece of software. I love having all my films available at the touch of a button and with the new IMDB+ scraper, its even better. The one thing I hate, having to go into MP Config/Plugins?Moving-Pictures everytime I want to add new films. Are there plans to do the same as My TV Series have done and put an icon on the desktop that goes straight to Moving Pictures?

Keep up the good work guys.

Just curious why you go into the config to add movies? It will add them by itself..

webs0r

Portal Member
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey guys, thanks for such an awesome plugin. Been using it for years.

I've have 2 problems that have come up just recently, I'm running Mediaportal 1.2.1 with StreamedMP (latest versions of each). I have about ~1200 movies in the db.

1. When I launch Moving Pictures from the home screen it won't open - it audibly clicks and does a screen animation but I stay on the home screen. If I scroll down to the next option - TV series and go back up to Moving Pictures, then launch it, it will work.

2. I can't seem to be able to use the category functionality anymore - the option is selected in the plugin options however I can only ever look at my full list of movies.

All help is much appreciated! :D

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Guys please try to open a new topic for non trivial problems. A question embedded in this thread will get fewer eyes on it and if/when the problem is solved, it will be more difficult for other people with the same issue to find the information. Comments or feedback go here. Bug reports or support requests should be in their own thread.

alltheway

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2009
    Hi,

I it possible to control the speed of scrolling text or just pause it so I can easily read the movie summery?

Thanks.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I it possible to control the speed of scrolling text or just pause it so I can easily read the movie summery?

Thanks.

Yes,

open Mediaportal configuration, and go to the "GUI" tab. Than go to "Control settings" Here you can change the speed for Horizontall and vertical scroll.. As far as I know is there no an option to change it only for moving pictures.. With this solution you change the speed of everything..

Good luck!

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    alltheway if you go to MP configuration and click the "+" by "GUI" then "control settings" you will find the control for the speed of the scrolling in all programs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom