Moving Pictures 1.4: Movie Manager Filtering (2 Viewers)

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    feature request - if I did not find this option?
    - Assigned to several different folders and Cathegories by fullpath (hd/sd/3d/usw)
    Now I lose the overview if all movies were read (number - from the total of all folders)
    - May in movpic config - "importer movie" cards rider "movie director" or be declared total number of imported movies / displayed?

hope to understand - google translator ;)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Feature Request:

Tweak the Year Dynamic Filter

Currently it is seperate via decade. The problem is in my collection some of the decades have ~200 movies in them, is it possible that by default if a decade has >100 movies then it is further subdivided in an additional sub menu level, but has an all category at the top

Example

[collapse]
    2010s
    - All
    2000s
    - All
    1990s
    - All
    1980s
    1970s
    1950s
    [/collapse][DOUBLEPOST=1350644128][/DOUBLEPOST]
    feature request - if I did not find this option?
    - Assigned to several different folders and Cathegories by fullpath (hd/sd/3d/usw)

You can do this already

Categories-button.png

Click definite menu categories

New_menu_popup.png

Click add an empty menu item ([X] Add menu to top level)

Edit-filter-button.png

Click on edit filters, then Matching Rules -> [+] -> Full Path equals ="c:\hdmovies\"

Now I lose the overview if all movies were read (number - from the total of all folders)
    - May in movpic config - "importer movie" cards rider "movie director" or be declared total number of imported movies / displayed?

Ich verstehe nicht (n)

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhhhh, yes google translator :(
    - Filter/Kategorie set is not a problem - Problem is, multiple folders ;)
    - I said, in the folder HD = 13 movies / 3D = 5 movies / SD = 3 movies ect.ect - TOTAL = 21 movies in windows dir struktur.
    - 21 TOTAL movies I want to see in movpic config - as paying for the overview
    only show how many movies have been scanned

Last edited:

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this new version of the moving pictures plugin officially supporting the bluray handling functionality of the lastest media portal 1.3.0 alpha version?
    I installed the moving pictures version 1.4 on my HTPC and the reading of bluray structures (incl. menus and chapters) does not work.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is this new version of the moving pictures plugin officially supporting the bluray handling functionality of the lastest media portal 1.3.0 alpha version?
    I installed the moving pictures version 1.4 on my HTPC and the reading of bluray structures (incl. menus and chapters) does not work.

Sorry no work has been done on Bluray support, I just don't use disk based media very often and this was not on my radar. I honestly wasn't aware this was a new feature of 1.3. This has already been brought to my attention though and I plan to try to get it included in the next release. Sorry about that.

Currently it is seperate via decade. The problem is in my collection some of the decades have ~200 movies in them, is it possible that by default if a decade has >100 movies then it is further subdivided in an additional sub menu level, but has an all category at the top
    I will look at enhancing this.

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi fforde,
    many thanks for this information.

Sebastiii has posted an unofficial version of moving pictures, which works quite well for me:
    The link is: "Sebastiii, post: 881131, member: 60104" "I've attached a bin for *Testing only*"

Maybe Sebastiiis work is useful for you.

Greetings and thanks for your great plugin

Last edited:

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I had no idea he was doing this. He should provide a patch, it's functionality I'd love to have in place.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    mhhhh, yes google translator :(
    - Filter/Kategorie set is not a problem - Problem is, multiple folders ;)
    - I said, in the folder HD = 13 movies / 3D = 5 movies / SD = 3 movies ect.ect - TOTAL = 21 movies in windows dir struktur.
    - 21 TOTAL movies I want to see in movpic config - as paying for the overview
    only show how many movies have been scanned

Moving pictures will only display movies that have been scanned and identified by the importer.
    Make sure you have added all the directories under Movie Sources in the Movie Importer.

It is difficult to understand what you are saying, Is the problem related 2 having two different versions of the same movie?

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I had no idea he was doing this. He should provide a patch, it's functionality I'd love to have in place.

Hi :)
    Sure, i think i have provide it and it seems not :(
    Will find it and post here or provide you a pm like you want m8 :p

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Sorry Sebastiii, I think you are right that we talked about this a little while back; I just forgot. :( I will message you in a sec about code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom