Moving Pictures 1.4: Movie Manager Filtering (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
And I think ther should be no config except gui :oops:
Moving Pictures has a separate config to conform with MediaPortal's design philosophy. This is how all MediaPortal core features and plugins work so this is how Moving Pictures works. One of the next big enhancements I'd like to tackle sooner or later is importer management in the GUI. But this takes time. ;)

But inside config without the search option it is very difficult to locate a file that is grouped wrong.
I will look at this for the next version, it shouldn't be too hard to add.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a quick question. I'm going to be getting a Bluray drive finally. I was wondering if Blurays can be added to the library like DVDs can?

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have a quick question. I'm going to be getting a Bluray drive finally. I was wondering if Blurays can be added to the library like DVDs can?

Yes.

Support exists for local ISO, folder structure or optical medium as-is. Check the wiki and forum for feedback on how to diagnose issues if movies do not get imported properly. It is usually as easy as adding the file extension to the MediaPortal configuration on supported extensions.

maximm

Portal Member
    July 24, 2011
    Loving the new filter function, but would it be possible to add a default filter for "duplicat entries" searching for tt_imdb id?

SELECT COUNT(*), imdb_id, title, year FROM movie_info GROUP BY imdb_id HAVING COUNT(*) > 1 ORDER BY title;

From the old thread about fetching duplicate movies.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah I probably have a few duplicate movies in \hdmovies\ and \sdmovies\ that I could probably prune out with such a feature ;-p

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If they are eventually marked in the config as duplicates with a different colour or whatever I'll find them :D They can stay for now, but their days are numbered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom