Moving Pictures 1.4: Movie Manager Filtering (1 Viewer)

maximm

Portal Member
July 24, 2011
Would it be possible to get a shortcut directly to the movie manager instead of having to go trough the MediaPortal Settings/Plugins?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Would it be possible to get a shortcut directly to the movie manager instead of having to go trough the MediaPortal Settings/Plugins?

It would be nice for Moving-Pictures to get an alike shortcut like MP-TVSeries created during installation, but you can make your own manually if you want.

Search on forum for "PluginConfigLoader" and you will find zip file attachment in one of my posts that contain all you need.

ThePony

Portal Member
    October 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    As I had to install 'moving pictures' already several times and as I have a rather large libray I was hoping that I could use the 'watched' status in the NFO file to have a select which movies I've already seen.

Install trakt plugin and sign up to trakt. It synchs your watched status between clients and will restore your watched status if you ever reinstall Moving Pictures. Trakt also works with my tv series, and is multiplatform so works with other media centre software. I think follw.it does a similar thing, but I use trakt. should also add that you can use follw.it without having to install any additional plugins, just enable it in moving pics.

In the mean time I tried 'trakt'. It looks very promising. Thanks for the tip!

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the latest version of the moving pictures plugin now supporting the blu-ray functionality of MediaPortal?
    I did not see any hint on this feature in the changelog.

hilfer

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi all:

After installing moving pictures on another machine I've noticed that at least 1 movie is not on the movies list.
    However this movie is shown on my MPHC installed on another machine in my living room.
    I've already made several scans but that movie is still missing.
    Is there any way to force a scan to find all movies or eventually any way to add any movies manually ??

tks.

EDIT: I have just found something that might cause the problem.
    when I start movie importer it always hangs on the 5/6 queuing files and stays there forever.
    any ideas

Last edited:

ipguy

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2011
    Home Country
    have the moving pictures artefact issues been resolved with 1.3 beta ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom