Moving Pictures Logo (1 Viewer)

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well I made it big but can scale it down to smaller, its better to make it bigger to keep the quality

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I like the concept Ryan, but ideally I would like something that could be iconified. It's a good idea though, maybe with a little tweaking?

Keep up the good work though guys, a lot of great ideas so far. An just so you have a bit of visibility, we are planning a 0.6.1 release within the next day or so and a 0.6.2 release within something like two weeks. This would basically be a candidate as our first "stable" release. With this release I'd really like some solid branding because I think it will be the first that we post on the main MediaPortal plug-in page. So I think leading up to the release we will have a poll to determine the favorite logos from the community so that we could get something to brand 0.6.2 with. So keep up the submissions! :p And I will try to setup a poll thread around the beginning of December.

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Damnit, I can't do both skinning and documenting (have to start this one ;-) ) and do some mockups :D
    But I sure as H*** want to. If my time and skills allow it, I will post some (or one).

For now, I really like the non-text versions the most. Actually most of them so a poll would come in handy.
    I was thinking of a movie reel with some film coming off of it, abstract (pen drawing done, realistic, now I have to digitize and abstract...) and do some web 2.0 magic to it...

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    I like the concept Ryan, but ideally I would like something that could be iconified. It's a good idea though, maybe with a little tweaking?

I was thinking that would be cool as a splash screen like the tv series has when you load configuration,
    but ya will see what i can do to make it more icon like.

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    29433d1227561429t-moving-pictures-logo-motionpictures-1.jpg

this blue one is very nice! minimalistic design, great style, can be used as icon aswell... love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom