Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (2 Viewers)

bagheris

Portal Member
March 1, 2009
Home Country
England England
Output to a file

Hello,

This is a great feature, thanks alot

Could you help, im having trouble outputting the list to a file, i cant seem to get it to work

:D
Samaan

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
Does anyone sees how i could add to my HTML page the fact that a movie is 720p or 1080p or not?
I would really need that

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
right now i think this is not possible. MovingPictures has not stored that information so the movielist to html (aka MovingPicturesXML) would have to get that information on it's own.

incy2k

Portal Member
October 20, 2005
Really like this plugin but really feel it could do with pictures & additional info, similar to what JoeSmith has demonstrated, my main question is how difficult would it be to implement cover art if the file is hosted locally acquiring images directly from the thumbs folder? secondly any chance of sharing what you've done so far joesmith?
Previously used mythtv and the web based film info on there was fantastic http://www.mythtv.org/img/screenshots/mythweb_video.png

I'd also like to be able to do something similar with my tv-series and wonder how difficult it would be to implement that.

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
my xsl is not completly done and right now i'm writing some tests at university. After that i will finish the file and upload it.

rama

March 2, 2009
Home Country
Greece Greece
It would be nice to have an option that uses the media info dll and inserts some meta data into the list. I don't know how hard it is to do it but maybe I could take a look, if I have some free time (or someone else would). But we need you to upload the code.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It would be nice to have an option that uses the media info dll and inserts some meta data into the list. I don't know how hard it is to do it but maybe I could take a look, if I have some free time (or someone else would). But we need you to upload the code.

Lets wait till Media Portal 1.01 rolls out and then Moving Pictures down the road will have logos. Once that is completed it would be easy to incorporate it into this program.

rama

March 2, 2009
Home Country
Greece Greece
:confused: I'm a bit confused. Do you mean that it would be better to wait for moving pictures to include this functionality instead of adding it to the export plugin?

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
:confused: I'm a bit confused. Do you mean that it would be better to wait for moving pictures to include this functionality instead of adding it to the export plugin?

That's what he's saying. All this plugin does is work with sql to make xml. Once meta data is supported in MovPics, this plugin can handle this data the same way as everything else.

-LRFalk01

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom