Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Films I have imported a while back into my database are still in it even though I've deleted the files. The plugin shouldn't show missing movies in MP, right? Or does it have to do with the fact that I had the films on a removable media?

It's supposed to scan the folder for new films, but what about films missing from previous scans?
    Emph

jiggier

Portal Member
    January 15, 2008
    :eek: Thank you thank you thank you. This is a brilliant feature :) Thank you for your time making this happen :D

lillis_55

Portal Member
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Films I have imported a while back into my database are still in it even though I've deleted the files. The plugin shouldn't show missing movies in MP, right? Or does it have to do with the fact that I had the films on a removable media?

It's supposed to scan the folder for new films, but what about films missing from previous scans?
    Emph

I think you need to manually remove the media.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
      Untitled-2.jpg
      121 KB

Felias

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

i had the issue, that sometimes the coverview (couldn't find a way to reproduce it yet) kinda "hangs up". It sticks to one specific cover, although i can hear the sound of switching to the next movie with the arrow keys. When i press Enter, it jumps to another movie, so there definetly happens something in the background. As soon as i can reproduce it, i'm gonna open a bug report.

Cheers,
    Felias

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Having some issues with a few movies. For example, Lust, Caution I uploaded 2 backgrounds, because I cropped the first background 1 pixel too short for Moving Pictures, but Moving Pictures doesn't seem to download it. Other movies that seem to not work are Superbad, Forbidden Kingdom, etc. Lust, Caution also doesn't show a DVD cover but impawards.com shows a cover.

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

it´s a fine work but it´s don´t work with 4:3 skin blue two
    Hi Thunder,

the included skin files are for 1280x720.
    For the 4x3 users I've been editing the files for the 4x3 ratio, Still Work in Progress, but getting there.

I've attached the files:

Attachments

• movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB
    • movingpictures.facade.xml
      30.7 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

it´s a fine work but it´s don´t work with 4:3 skin blue two
    Hi Thunder,

the included skin files are for 1280x720.
    For the 4x3 users I've been editing the files for the 4x3 ratio, Still Work in Progress, but getting there.

I've attached the files:

I've got your listview formatted for my TrueView 4:3 skin (800x600) and working, but have you got the icon and filmstrip views to work yet? I can't seem to enable the cycle button to see if my formating has worked for those views. It's easy to change what someone has done already, but to figure it out on my own is where I am at a loss.

Thanks

Chuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom