Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.5.5c (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Ok, WEIRD bug. When i am playing an episode in My TVseries, occasionally when the episode ends, mediaportal automatically starts playing whichever movie was highlighted in Moving Pictures, but it starts playing the Second Avi of the movie... but i am still in My TVseries... If i have a movie highlighted in Moving Pictures, but it only has one avi, it doesnt seem to do this. Any clue?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've got your listview formatted for my TrueView 4:3 skin (800x600) and working, but have you got the icon and filmstrip views to work yet? I can't seem to enable the cycle button to see if my formating has worked for those views. It's easy to change what someone has done already, but to figure it out on my own is where I am at a loss.

Thanks

Chuck

Hey Chuck,

I included all the buttons for cycle, filter and settings, so you might be able to determine from my files what you have to move for your screen resolution.

Furthermore I think I got the thumbnailviews and filmstripview (relatively good) nailed.

Left most, if not all in there that I did not edit, so you will find comments in there ( <!-- --> )
Let me know if you need any more help with it.

edit: btw, anyone know how I can delete the old files I attached? In manage attachments there is no delete option and the old posts are locked...

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Ok, WEIRD bug. When i am playing an episode in My TVseries, occasionally when the episode ends, mediaportal automatically starts playing whichever movie was highlighted in Moving Pictures, but it starts playing the Second Avi of the movie... but i am still in My TVseries... If i have a movie highlighted in Moving Pictures, but it only has one avi, it doesnt seem to do this. Any clue?

I've experienced this on two occations, I have no idea how it happened, and I checked logs.. Nothing :-/

Really weird, it started playing cd2 of my first movie listed in moving pictures.. and it did it after every file I played in tv-series.. Restarted MP and the problem was gone. Haven't seen this bug for a couple of weeks now tho.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

I've experienced this on two occations, I have no idea how it happened, and I checked logs.. Nothing :-/

Really weird, it started playing cd2 of my first movie listed in moving pictures.. and it did it after every file I played in tv-series.. Restarted MP and the problem was gone. Haven't seen this bug for a couple of weeks now tho.

I am pretty sure I know the problem. Created an issue here and will fix it in the next release.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
edit: btw, anyone know how I can delete the old files I attached? In manage attachments there is no delete option and the old posts are locked...

PM me the post and I can probably remove the files.

Zero9

Portal Member
March 9, 2008
great now moving pictures works better for me than ever before !

i'm missing just 2 things

watched flags
and
remove/redo the "ignore files" thing

any chance we will see this in the next release *g* :) ?

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa

Sweet. Glad someone else experienced it! Its one of those bugs that are difficult to reproduce, so you always doubt your sanity :)

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Hi, a quick question that, does Moving Pictures adds movies automatically whenever new movie added to the directory or do I have to go to configuration, but by doing that it seems Moving pictures searching all the movies again and duplicate the movies are already in the database

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom