MovingPictures 1.0 Beta support for Black Glass 1.9.0 in here (1 Viewer)

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been one of the testers on Moving Pictures for a couple months now, so I had these ready. The attached files will allow you to use the new public beta of Moving Pictures 1.0 with Black Glass 1.9.0. Keep in mind that this is not an "official" or even finished version; they may not be perfect, and there may be some bugs (almost certainly are), although they work well enough for me. In coming weeks I'm sure either myself or someone else will improve upon them (feel free, and share) but they should do for now.

I modded it to support:

Categories, and I added a "breadcrumb" trail to the top of the screen to remind you what category you are in once you enter it
    mediainfo and icon support
    Language-localization
    Some bug fixes
    And more

I also included several "default" Category images inside the zip; simply put them in your media/category folder. You'll know what they do the first time you start the new Moving Pictures - note that if you want a specific image to show up for a specific category, you need to name that image *exactly* the same as you named your category, otherwise the skin will show a default image.

Here's a screenshot of the new Moving Pictures facade, showing my categories, in case you wondered:

Attachments

• bg0.9MPBeta1.0.zip
      30.6 KB

sens_2002

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Ixian,

this looks awesome, I was looking for a long time! Could you please help a newbie and explain what to do with the files in Media\Catgories\.svn\ folder?
    Is it terrible complex to compile them? Any instructions?

May thanks,
    Sens

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's super-easy - you delete them :) I accidentally included the .svn folder in my zip file, you don't need it on a production system.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you very much!

In the next release, i'll add support for Moving Pictures plugin v. 1.0 beta, complete with new media logos and all the new features!

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom