MovingPictures 1.6.2 [Support for MP 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6] [2014-01-19] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thx for the Update. Is this bug also fixed?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Sounds like you need to ask MediaPortal team for that, there is still no exclusion MovPic is the cause in the thread you linked, even the OP so himself admits to that.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have tested the Collections filter and recognized that it appears as a own separate category and only in list view. I thougt it would appear also in poster view and with a cover. Is it possible that e. g. the cover of Madagascar appears in the category Animations and when I select the movie that then Madagascar 1, Madagascar 2... appears? The cover of Madagascar could be a image in the category folder.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have tested the Collections filter and recognized that it appears as a own separate category and only in list view. I thougt it would appear also in poster view and with a cover. Is it possible that e. g. the cover of Madagascar appears in the category Animations and when I select the movie that then Madagascar 1, Madagascar 2... appears? The cover of Madagascar could be a image in the category folder.
    As mentioned in the release note there is currently no support for movie grouping in the main movie list. Only category / filters are possible based on the new 'collections' field.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

You can use category images for this, if your skin supports it, then while inside the 'collections' list and you rest on 'madagascar', then that category image would show. There are category images being shared for a ton of existing collections, and Madagascar is one of them.

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sounds like you need to ask MediaPortal team for that, there is still no exclusion MovPic is the cause in the thread you linked, even the OP so himself admits to that.

Sorry for bugging, but where do I have to ask for it? I'm a little bit confused, since It is already mentioned as bug (not confirmed) in the MP bug section.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

You can use category images for this, if your skin supports it, then while inside the 'collections' list and you rest on 'madagascar', then that category image would show. There are category images being shared for a ton of existing collections, and Madagascar is one of them.

I know that my skin supports category images but I will not have it displayed only in list view. I have selected poster view for collections in MovPic config but in MePo it is always displayed in list view. It would be great when I have the possibility that the images appear as a movie wallpaper when I have more than 1 movie in collections category.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ltfearme:

Thanks for the update! Lot of cool stuff inside. :)

I have spotted one issue:

Are #MovingPictures.DateAdded and #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.date_added removed?

See the screenshot bellow:

Attachments

• Date Added.jpg
      Date Added.jpg
      535.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme:
    I have spotted one issue:

Are #MovingPictures.DateAdded and #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.date_added removed?
    Hi powermarcel10,

@armandp made a change to support more skin properties of type datetime in r1512. From the looks of the change it removed the old skin properties in favour of the new ones e.g.

Replace #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.date_added with one of the following:
    Code:
    #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.date_added.localized.short
    #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.date_added.localized.long

If this change screws over a lot of skinners, speak up and I will add the old one back in for compatibility for next update.

Regarding your other skin property #MovingPictures.DateAdded, I have no idea where that came from. I presume it's suppose to be a label for 'Date Added', in that case the skin property should be:
    Code:
    #MovingPictures.Translation.DateAdded.Label

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom