MP 1.11 final: MCE Button "Info" (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Stephane is the right person to comment. But I will make two points:

(1) The screen shots in the quoted thread show that you have enabled both "Microsoft MCE" and "General HID". As I understand it, the new support in MP 1.11 requires that you enable only one of those two. If you still have both enabled, deselect one and retest.

(2) I am not 100% sure that the condition "Fullscreen" for the INFO button is the right one. There are other conditions, such as "When playing xxx" (where there are several possibilities for xxx). One of those conditions might be more appropriate for the condition on the INFO button.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Last edited:

atlantic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2008
    Rennes
    Home Country
    France France
    Stephane is the right person to comment. But I will make two points:

(1) The screen shots in the quoted thread show that you have enabled both "Microsoft MCE" and "General HID". As I understand it, the new support in MP 1.11 requires that you enable only one of those two. If you still have both enabled, deselect one and retest.

(2) I am not 100% sure that the condition "Fullscreen" for the INFO button is the right one. There are other conditions, such as "When playing xxx" (where there are several possibilities for xxx). One of those conditions might be more appropriate for the condition on the INFO button.

Hi CyberSimian,

I just tested your first point. I disabled "general HID" and now, the button "info" works like à charm!
    The OSD is showed when I Watch a video in fullscreen.
    You have found my "bug".
    Thanks a lot.
    :)[DOUBLEPOST=1428076233][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope, by disabling "general HID", I will not find another problems....
    :)

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I think if irs the case.
    We must add indo about this option on config.
    Tahn both setting are incompatible
    @stephanelenclud

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just tested your first point. I disabled "general HID" and now, the button "info" works like à charm! The OSD is showed when I Watch a video in fullscreen.
    You have found my "bug". :)
    Excellent! I am still using MP 1.9 pre, so I have not yet had an opportunity to try out the new support for HID devices. So I wasn't sure that that was the problem. I am glad that the solution turned out to be so simple! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom