Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have done so, same mistake (n)
    :( :( :(

One other possibility occurs to me. What version of MySQL are you using?

The reason that I ask this is that 2-3 years ago a change was made to the TV database. This change worked for everyone who tried it except me. It transpired that the change to the database required revised SQL table definitions, but only those for MySQL 5.6 had been provided. I was still using the older MySQL 5.2 (or perhaps 5.1), and a different set of revised table definitions were required for MySQL 5.2. The late regeszter provided an alternative set of table definitions, and that solved the problem.

So perhaps the music database has been modified, but only revised table definitions for MySQL 5.6 are included in MP 1.23.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Of course the 5.6, otherwise I would only have problems. my org. At that time I had to completely redesign or edit music db from 5.2 to 5.6.
    also mysql uptodate ;)
    but that can not be problem, because I take music db out and mp must create new.
    I start just the mp config, music db is created check the paths, without updating the folder..
    start mp (without music, so empty music db) and get the same error.

but mp is running and the plugin is running with my org. db or new db, is just about the error message in the logs.

hoffe das einige user mal in die error.log schauen und hier bestätigen oder melden wie bei ihnen aussieht unter 1.23
    hope that some users look into the error.log and confirm or report here as they look under 1.23

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom