MP crashes (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
And I don´t know why. At the startup, it doesn´t even show the basichome screen.
Here are my logs, any help would be welcome
Thanks!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Maybe i'm wrong but it looks like TVseries db is broken.
    Can you try to remove it and resetup tvseries (ofc you can backup your old db).
    "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Indeed. A big challenge. I had hoped it was a generic VFD in the iMON and that I could find a driver for just the display only. Alternatively if I could find the source code for the iMON driver and strip out the bits that don't apply to the VFD and re-compile it. It's all a bit beyond my ancient skills (I learnt to code Z80 machine...
    Indeed. A big challenge. I had hoped it was a generic VFD in the iMON and that I could find a driver for just the display only...
    Evening all, I am stuck. MP is throwing an exception at startup which has me baffled. Logs attached. Many thanks in anticipation...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Crash to Desktop DE
    I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database ......it has allowed me to watch mptv and some movies for 45 minutes without a crash......
    I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database...
    Hi I posted recently because my Mediaportal 1 setup was crashing when I played long music playlists but now the problem has become...
    Replies
    Views
    In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new one every time MP starts (which is every day at 5am). This has the look of some long forgotten debug effort. Any clue how to stop this as this point (other than command file delete before startup)? No...
    In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
    In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom