MP TV-Series skin for MP 1.3Beta? (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Now that the Redesigned DefaultWide 16:9 skin has been announced (in Blog). Is someone working on a 4:3 TV-Series skin for the redesigned MP 1.3 beta Default skin?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    16:9 skin will be my first priority to get done for obvious reasons, then will work on 4:3 but can't promise it being ready with the first release of the plugin that supports new skin.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Just tested new awesome DefaultWide skin. :cool: Can't wait to see MP-TVSeries skin files for it.
    Maybe mp-tvseries menu will be horizontal too? ;)

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I saw it. But mp-tvseries is looks the same as previous so i'm awaiting redesign. And i talked about mptvseries hidden menuto be horizontal.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I agree with 2BitSculptor here, since the new Default skin continues to use a Vertical Hidden Menu it makes sense to keep to this design.

One thing I want to remedy as part of this work is stick to the design. This was not done previously as I simply built it from the skin work I did for StreamedMP.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Preview of new 16:9 skin support for MediaPortal 1.3 Beta.

Attachments

• Actors_Filmstrip.jpg
      Actors_Filmstrip.jpg
      318.4 KB
    • Actors_ListLayout.jpg
      Actors_ListLayout.jpg
      325.2 KB
    • Episodes_ListLayout.jpg
      Episodes_ListLayout.jpg
      363.4 KB
    • FanartChooser.jpg
      FanartChooser.jpg
      359.6 KB
    • Playlist_ListLayout.jpg
      Playlist_ListLayout.jpg
      277.3 KB
    • Series_CoverflowLayout.jpg
      Series_CoverflowLayout.jpg
      335.5 KB
    • Series_ListLayout.jpg
      Series_ListLayout.jpg
      377.5 KB
    • Series_WideBannerLayout.jpg
      Series_WideBannerLayout.jpg
      387.6 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great work, Damien! Big THX for your efforts! :D

EDIT: Just tested the version you posted in the internal thread.
    Unfortunately the Wide Banner view doesn´t work because of missing GFX (tvseries_listbanner_focus.png, tvseries_listbanner_nofocus.png, tvseries_listbanner_mask.png) in the rar file. Maybe you can update it there?
    The rest looks just great! :D

Users who are viewing this thread