MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
* Label 1242 <type>label</type>: If series posters are being used, will be visible (otherwise using series banners)
Since you can't use visibility on the facade how would this be implemented? Having 2 different skins files for each does not sound so cool.
A filmstrip for posters would be pretty cool. ;) Then I could have this view without pressing down and going the the views-context menu pressing to far left/right. :)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    [
    Yeah sorry I am responsible for that skin file, it got out into the wild before it is ready, but glad people are using it and seem to like it.

it's a very nice skin, please update and somehow announce where to find it, I like it very much, and don't want to miss any future version.
    Also, I would like to ask you to recommend a version of MP-TVseries that works well with it.

-each time I make it turn left/right to display description, the "change view" menu pops up.

thanks.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A filmstrip for posters would be pretty cool. ;)

Yeah, this was in my plan for the season level, but like you say would also be ideal for poster view.
    Lets get all the bugs out the way first and then we can look at cool new eye candy ;-)

There are some facadeview issue we need to get out the core yet, so will be concentrating my efforts there tonight.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-288/fadelables-not-rendered-after-imdb-screen-displayed-47257/

If people can find any others like this in core componets (and confirm the above) then by fixing them there it will fix the underlying issues for this plugin.

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is not the update of fanart after fa download fixed yet?
    If I download a fanart it is not updated until I restart mp. I see there is an issue about fanart becoming black after download but I don't even get the fa to show if I return to the series.

Maybe this is another defect? Anyone have the similar problem?

maximus09

Portal Member
    October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    This will be great when you sort out the bugs. I'm using 2.0 with RC3 blue 3 and Vista 64bit.

I'm getting the description overlay bug when hovering over some series and when you play a episode and then stop the entire interface screws up, there is text everywhere and nothing displays correctly, you have to exit the plugin.

Just one question if I try you new build posted here will it erase my series database?

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Will be great to have a stable release that supports fanart downloading.

One thing I would love though, is to be able to have the plugin automatically download x number of Fanarts (sorted by rating) for a new series.
    This way, people who dont know or want to go through manually downloading, will still have a great looking plugin.
    I really feel like automating these sorts of tasks is something that should have more focus, because this will open op MP to alot of people, who just want to install MP, install plugin, install skin and then enjoy.
    Just my opionion, But I don't imagine it could be that hard to implement?

maximus09

Portal Member
    October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    do the actual banners and fanart have a rating on TVDB?

If not then they would have to introduce something like that into their database first and then someone could build in the funtionality for the plugin.

You can suggest features on TVDB this might be a good thing to suggest, ratings for banners and fanart!!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just one question if I try you new build posted here will it erase my series database?

Not by design, no upgrades to database tables are needed if you are currently using v2.0 stable or previous SVN.

Damien

maximus09

Portal Member
    October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    cool, i might just wait for gamejester to release the stuff he was working on last night then give it a try :) thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom