MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe you have 'keep reference to files that are no longer available' enabled or your Import paths are set to 'Removable'

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Why doesn't the plugin automatically delete files that aren't on the given location anymore? For example, I moved my folder which has all my series in them, but the ones from the old location are still listed, even though that location is obviously gone.

You should also consider that some users keep their files on remote drives that are not always available.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, I know, good thing, too. But the location isn't marked as removable, so I will check the 'keep reference to files that are no longer available' asap.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have just uploaded a v2.1 UAT (User Acceptance Test) candidate.

If all goes well over the weekend I will consider it stable and a v2.1 official will be released. I will speak to Gamejester in getting his blue3 skin added to SVN so it can be included. The Blue3wide is already included as part of this release.

I will release v2.1 as both a zip and a MPI to the general MediaPortal download area.

The next big thing to do is update the wiki, I will work on this during next week.

Have Fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom