MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgulled

Portal Pro
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Where can I rename the items on the regular menu? I can't find how to such thing... But even if I can do that I won't be able to have something like "Listen To" when I select "Music". It would be nice to have the same exact configuration capabilities for the regular menu as for the basic one... But I guess this is a suggestion that doesn't belong to this thread and this discussion is becoming a little off-topic...

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Where can I rename the items on the regular menu? I can't find how to such thing... But even if I can do that I won't be able to have something like "Listen To" when I select "Music". It would be nice to have the same exact configuration capabilities for the regular menu as for the basic one... But I guess this is a suggestion that doesn't belong to this thread and this discussion is becoming a little off-topic...

Just quickly, I'm not sure you can, but have a look at the Home entry under plugins in the MP configuration tool. If you can do it anywhere, it will be here.

mobius1980

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    How do I get my own Fanart as the background?

Hi all... I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how I get my own fanart as the background for each series instead of the seats that appear in StreamedMP (Using TV-Series)?

I have got TV-Series working however I have seen thumbnails of several skins that allow you to put full screen fanart backgrounds in to the individual series section.

I can't seem to find where to put it or any assistance on this.

Thank you in advance.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all... I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how I get my own fanart as the background for each series instead of the seats that appear in StreamedMP (Using TV-Series)?

I have got TV-Series working however I have seen thumbnails of several skins that allow you to put full screen fanart backgrounds in to the individual series section.

I can't seem to find where to put it or any assistance on this.

Thank you in advance.

Select a show in the list of shows (banners, whatever you have) and press the info button on your remote (or F9 on your keyboard). From the context menu, select FAN ART. You'll be taken to a select/download view. To download, press the info/F9 and then "Download and use". If the backdrop you've selected is not showing then, you might have to restart MediaPortal (at least I must do this now for some reason, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon). Voilá, you have backdrops!

Emph

mobius1980

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks heaps for the quick reply... I've been trying to work this out for the last 4 days. Works perfectly! Now to look out for a nice skin to use (one problem fixed, another one opened).

Thank you again, I am chuffed to have this working properly.

:D

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Why doesn't the plugin automatically delete files that aren't on the given location anymore? For example, I moved my folder which has all my series in them, but the ones from the old location are still listed, even though that location is obviously gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom