MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJRL

Portal Member
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I couldn't make Tv series to find the last episode of Lost.
This is the way i have in my HTPC 5x06 316 i have all the episodes this way and no problems so far.
I've tried even like this in the search manual Lost S05 Ep06 316, and a lot of diferent ways, any sugestion?

Thanks

Hi,

I'd try it without the title '316' in there, just 'Lost - 5x06' - the extra numbers are possibly throwing it off

Has i said i've tried a lot of combinations, tried that also but no sucess.
Thanks

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Does that mean 2.1 will not run on 1.0.1 when it is released? That is, without manually copying a DLL around-

If you have time, and its not a major undertaking, suggest you re-release 2.1, built against the latest 2.1 SVN...

Just a thought.

was there a resolution to the problem of getting the message about "ICSharp ZipLib"? I am running Feb15 SVN and TV Series 3331.

If you are using MediaPortal SVN, you would be better off using TVSeries v2.2 SVN as it has been compiled against those libraries. You also dont risk breaking SVN features which require those libraries.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Does that mean 2.1 will not run on 1.0.1 when it is released? That is, without manually copying a DLL around-

If you have time, and its not a major undertaking, suggest you re-release 2.1, built against the latest 2.1 SVN...

Just a thought.
    I aim to release v2.2 when MediaPortal v1.0.1 is released, this is already been compiled against the latest SVN. If for some reason I dont then I will be making a maintenance release of v2.1.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey. With the update, MP-TVSeries don't find "24" series.
    In the parsing expression is everything good, but when trying to download the info, don't find. Even manual search, don't find.

Any help?
    The online match don't find TV Series "24".

It should find it, I have a folder named 24 and haven renamed the episodes and it finds all the eps. Tried naming your eps x01 (where x is the season number)?

zorg2000k

Portal Member
    February 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey. With the update, MP-TVSeries don't find "24" series.
    In the parsing expression is everything good, but when trying to download the info, don't find. Even manual search, don't find.

Any help?

It should find it, I have a folder named 24 and haven renamed the episodes and it finds all the eps. Tried naming your eps x01 (where x is the season number)?

Have the same problem with 24 aas well, not being found.Using Steamed theme , i have renamed all the eps to 701, 702 etc, not found.

Any help ? Weird as it was working until I rebuilt my PC. It has found allmy other tv show fine.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Any help?

Have the same problem with 24 aas well, not being found.Using Steamed theme , i have renamed all the eps to 701, 702 etc, not found.

Any help ? Weird as it was working until I rebuilt my PC. It has found allmy other tv show fine.

The parsing expression, is good, there is no need to rename.
    The problem in the online match.
    My problem also start when i empty my TVSeries database.

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    For what its worth, I also have a problem with 24. If you look at the log while importing, it says something about t here being an error (sorry, cant remember the exact details) in such and such a file.

I think its related to tvdb.com and not your installation.

I can upload the details later when I am home with my HTPC within my reach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom