MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

budaz

Portal Member
February 8, 2009
budaz,

You're shows are showing up in the importer as red, meaning they are not in a format the TVSeries parsing expression will recognize. You'll need something like: Showname.S01E01.avi . In your case:

Disneys.Gummebarenbande.S01E01.avi

Should work for episode 1 etc. I'm not quite sure how it handles the accent on the "a", but give that a try

it works all files must have the right file name than it works :D thx

another question is i have some series as dvd so with vob files how can i add this serie in the mp-tv series ?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just installed the latest MediaPortal SVN build and I get this error when I run the configuration and Import. If I just use MediaPortal's gui, new episodes show up and all, but no info (episode info, thumbs etc) is downloaded/imported. Perhaps this is an error from the SVN installer (someone said the installer was messed up). I'll investigate further...

Edit: It seems that this .dll ICSharpcode.SharpZiplib.dll has been updated in the current SVN and you plugin references the old one. Replacing the new one with the old fixes problems I have with your plugin.

Emph

Attachments

• tv_series_error.png
      tv_series_error.png
      9.7 KB

flintstone99

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    same error

Hi,

I have the same error, but I am on SVN from Feb 10 and on the MP TV series test version (2.2)
    any ideas?

regards
    flintstone

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    I have exactly the same error about csharp zip (was about to upload a screen shot when I saw others are having the same issue:))

Fully clean install, Vista32SP1, November DirectX, MP 15Feb SVN, TV series 3331.

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    My MP crashes after being up a long time (6 or so hours). I have a huge database (about 35k episodes) and have attached logs.

10-Feb SVN (StreamedMP + 10-Feb SVN)
    MP-TV 2.2 SVN
    Vista x86

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Manually enter UNC path by typing?

I have a media server separate from my clients where I store all my media.

I would like to be able to specify a UNC pathname for where TV series will search for episodes. But, unlike Moving Pictures, I cant seem to enter the UNC manually. It makes me search network neighborhood. Unfortunately, this UNC isnt listed in Networks.

Is it possible to manually enter the URL? When I click on pathname in TV series configuration dialog, it gives me a window where I can select a path, but cant type in anything manually.

Thanks!

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    assign the UNC to a drive letter like X: Y: or Z: and have it reconnect at logon.

that's what i do :)

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    budaz,

another question is i have some series as dvd so with vob files how can i add this serie in the mp-tv series ?

The TV Series importer should pick up the IFO files from your DVD file structure, (does for me) Eg. VIDEO_TS.IFO. The problem you may encounter is that it finds 2 IFO files in each DVD in which case, right a parser to select just one of them. Mediaportal will kow how to play this with all the chapter information etc intact.

If you have just a single VOB file instead of the full DVD file structure, you can probably just rename the files from a .vob extension to .mpg and they will also get imported.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom