MP-TVSeries v2.2.3389 Stable Release [12-APR-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mika91

Portal Member
June 26, 2009
Hi,

I currently use XBMC but want to try MediaPortal.
I have some questions about TV Series plugin, which is the most important media center feature for me.
I search on this forum, but don't find sure answer.

- If I add episodes or a new serie in the main tv repository, MP rescan it automaticaly ? (I don't want ot use the plugin configurator)

- Are the fanart, episode summary and banners downloaded automaticaly ?

- Can we change fanart/banners into MP (not in the configurator)

As you understand, I don't want to use TV plugin configurator to update my database. XBMC offers a menu, accessible with remote key, to scan the source, update the librairies and select fanart/banners to use. It is very flexible and simple to use. I hope MP offers the same features.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    - If I add episodes or a new series in the main tv repository, MP rescan it automatically ? (I don't want to use the plugin configuration)
    Yes, it can be configured to auto-scan or manual scan from with-in MediaPortal without going into Configuration.

- Are the fanart, episode summary and banners downloaded automatically ?
    Yes

- Can we change fanart/banners in MP (not in the configuration)
    Yes, you can cycle through artwork for Series and Season banners/posters. You can also browse all fanart and pick and choose your favourite ones.

mika91

Portal Member
    June 26, 2009
    Ok, thanks for the answers !
    I'm trying media portal now, and it seemes quite perfect for me (I can use ffdshow + coreavc, unlike xbmc...PERFECT !!!)

Just need to find a good skin theme, and disable TV module (take a very long time when loading software).

Mr.RS4

June 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have installed the latest MP-TVSeries with latest Mediaportal.
    But when I am in the MP-TVSeries meny(where I can see info about the series), I cant start any series, only look at the information on the selected series.
    What could I do wrong? How to fix this thing? How to make it play when I dobbel click on the series?

Thanks for any help :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom