MP-TVSeries v2.2.3389 Stable Release [12-APR-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can add files using 'Other' in the Add menu. Then you can assign groups to all your files e.g. Blue3, Blue3wide, MediaInfo etc. Then you wont see the skin select dialog, and only the groups above.

Gixxer, maybe since your the spokes person for MPI ion this forum you can ask the question why all the skins installed on the users system are selectable.

I made a project for this quite a long time ago, I never released it as certain things were not working. I am going to re-visit it once all the backend and other changes Dukas was making.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I made a new one. Now it places skin files in blue3/blue3wide and that's it. After install it ask to configure.

Your project or wishlist will probaly first come true when 1.0.3 is released and that would be months away i guess. But afterwards this should be a lot easier. And i don't know how far dukus is. So how come you want one for 1.0.2 Gixxer? This version is only for critical bugfixes as far as I read.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks 1st Dead, a few things to do:

1. Delete the cache. There should be a setting to control this.
    2. Add the package as Videos/Movies, currently its in Automation.
    3. Seems Re-install/Uninstall doesnt work from MP Configuration...im guessing this is a bug in the MPI engine rather than the package.
    4. Had an crash when installing a second time:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\My-TVSeries 2.2.3389.mpe1' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
    at MediaPortal.MPInstaller.MPInstallHelper.Add(MPpackageStruct pk)

Seems to occur because the file is marked as read-only.

Note: Would be a good idea if you open a seperate thread to discuss these issues.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry about that, missed that setting on the second try.

here's a fixed one for 1+2.

3: You can installed perfectly from "media portal extension installer". That's working for me. So must be a problem at your end.
    4: Try close configuration/mediaportal, any app that could use that file.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.1.0.1.mpi
      30.6 KB

dman0285

Portal Member
    November 9, 2007
    removal of watched/unwatched icon

requesting that a way to remove the watched/unwatched icon, if not already a way to do so.

I just want to remove the icon from any view, series, episode, etc.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    requesting that a way to remove the watched/unwatched icon, if not already a way to do so.

Look for the images in the Skins Media folder. You can simply delete them and the plugin wont load them. You will probably also want to edit the layout in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml if you want to remove the Watched\Unwatched Counts.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Affter installing MP 1.0.1 and the new version of TVseries, I started getting 97 packedgfx files in my cache, for all skins. I wasn't sure what was causing it, but when I deleted my fanart, it went back to normal. I reported this as a bug https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-creates-97-packedgfx-files-58887/#post411961

RTV replied "... the thumb folders are "misused" for these backdrops." I don't know exactly what he means misused, perhaps you do? :)

dman0285

Portal Member
    November 9, 2007

Look for the images in the Skins Media folder. You can simply delete them and the plugin wont load them. You will probably also want to edit the layout in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml if you want to remove the Watched\Unwatched Counts.

Thanks, that worked. It was just I had watched the series before adding them to MP, so I didn't want flagged as unwatched, when I already watched them. :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can bring up the menu and 'Mark all as Watched' on a series

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom