MP-TVSeries v2.2.3389 Stable Release [12-APR-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgjensen

Portal Pro
May 1, 2008
i have the same problem with moving pictures. i think it's a mediaportal issue right now, but not 100% sure on that.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just installed this latest version after installing MP1.0.1.

In filmstrip mode, 33% of my DVD covers are just the default blanks. I have found where they are supposed to go inside the MP TVSeries configuration area, but I cannot input any jpg files. Is there any to manually install any downloaded posters? Thanks.

They also don't download when updating. Everything works fine in every other mode.

els

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Congratulations.
    How to add a poster series on the item and the item season?
    I tried but could not. :confused:
    Example: the series The Twilight Zone hasn't poster: how to include?
    Example: the season of Southland hasn't poster: how to include?
    I love the MyTV Series.
    els.
    :sorry: My english! :D for all!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Congratulations.
    How to add a poster series on the item and the item season?
    I tried but could not. :confused:
    Example: the series The Twilight Zone hasn't poster: how to include?
    Example: the season of Southland hasn't poster: how to include?
    I love the MyTV Series.
    els.
    :sorry: My english! :D for all!

You can add them to http://thetvdb.com, then next update it should download them for you.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Upgraded to MP1.02 and now TV Series is just bringing up an error stating that I have the wrong skin file...

I'm runing the latest StreamedMP and TV Series.. I thought 1.02 was just a small update, they must have changed things more than just analog card problems, because my radiotime is also playing up...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Upgraded to MP1.02 and now TV Series is just bringing up an error stating that I have the wrong skin file...

I'm runing the latest StreamedMP and TV Series.. I thought 1.02 was just a small update, they must have changed things more than just analog card problems, because my radiotime is also playing up...

Strange, does it look like your skin folder is still intact? Upgraded on the weekend and tested that TVSeries / MovingPictures / MyTV still worked.

You shouldn't need to but I suggest you uninstall StreamedMP and Re-Install. Maybe something was blown away during the update...check you error log and MediaPortal log for clues.

els

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Another paths and how to backup...

Can I change the paths where the MyTV Series record their information (posters, banners, Fanart, etc)?
    If not what should I copy the folders for security?

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ltfearme strangest thing ever... Juggled between Blue3Wide and StreamedMP and did not work... Then came back this afternoon and everything was fine.. Same with RadioTime, yesterday it was showing weird glitches with the GUI and today it is fine...

The only recent addition besides 1.02 is youtube.fm... I do not understand how that could be toying with my system... Some irregular behavour is going on.. Going to keep a very close eye on my logs..

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    thesystemera, I have had serious problems with MyTV-series and youtube.fm, I am sure that must be your problem. When I have youtube.fm installed videos in mytvseries won't play at all. Disabling youtube solves the problem.

els

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    You can add them to Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for HTPC software, then next update it should download them for you.
    tfearme.
    Is there no other option? I put pictures on the thetvdb.com, but would like to put pictures on My TVSeries of my only interest.
    Another question: The other day I needed to reinstall the operating system. How to backup the My TVSeries and then recover the collection? What items copy? I want to change the paths of data My TVSeries ... Is it possible?
    els.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom