MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (2 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I tried a many versions of mediaportal, but only 1.12 runs perfect. Do you have any idea, why recordings on mp >1.12 are "pixelig" at starting them or spooling? I use the newest LAV Codec 0.74?

Saying you use LAV 0.74 (0.74.1 is out btw) is not enough, because it does not indicate if you have the correct Hardware Acceleration configuration in use for your specific hardware. Can you share some more info on your system configuration and screenshots on your LAV video configuration? Are you using native, or copy-back, do you have an Intel GPU for which QuickSync would be better, or an NVidia one better suited for CUVID? Have you tried any of the other options?

PS: Disabling Windows items does not always fully disable them depending on other conditions. Excluding folder and process is therefore still recommended action, but lot of factors are at play that are difficult to convey. Newer MediaPortal versions do require more system resources, so it could be that your system is just slightly underpowered, but without details that is difficult to assess. And the fastest computer can be brought to a stand-still with the wrong configuration options active, so there's that :cautious:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just noticed LAV has 29 commits since last 0.74.1 release, including a few important ones such as ffmpeg updates, so curious why no new builds have been pushed for release, but you can always compile it yourself from source.

cerberus

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2008
    BW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I need MovingPictures and TVSeries, must have. I installed 1.21, will see. The Extension Manager can´t load many plugins, is that right? Package Errors, SSL Errors: OnlineVideos, RadioTime...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here's a sneak peak of the Artwork Chooser, had a bit of time to work on it today:
    upload_2019-12-14_18-20-40.png
    upload_2019-12-14_18-20-40.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ajs, I know why your fanart was not downloading. Will look at fixing that at same time before next release.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    sometimes fanart for the English language is prettier than for the Russian one, therefore it is better when there is a choice.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom