MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

580guy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2010
    I did another clean install of MP 1.24 and used 19.09 MediaInfo.DLL with the same results as before. I also tried to Re-Scan the episodes and ended up getting an error message see attachment however, If I close out the message and try again no message appears, episodes are scanned again and the "recently added" view is populated.

I am also having trouble with the recently added view. Running MP 1.23. I just tried MP-TVSeries 4.3.5, but still the same. I always end up replacing the mp-tvseries.dll with the one from post #159 (4.3.3.0). Then it works fine. See my post # 614.

MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 Release [2020-01-18]

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am also having trouble with the recently added view. Running MP 1.23. I just tried MP-TVSeries 4.3.5, but still the same. I always end up replacing the mp-tvseries.dll with the one from post #159 (4.3.3.0). Then it works fine. See my post # 614.
    Can you attach your database please or send to me via PM.

ShadowB123

Portal Member
    December 14, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 Release [2020-01-18]

No doubt there is still an issue

I did another clean install of 1.24 with the mediainfo.dll file that installs with it. Next I installed MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 which has a blank database. What I have noticed when MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 program goes through it's parsing process the "Read MediaInfo of local files" never gets triggered during the entire parsing process (it gets skipped entirely). I have to manually force rescan to have the information entered into the fields of the database.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No doubt there is still an issue

I did another clean install of 1.24 with the mediainfo.dll file that installs with it. Next I installed MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 which has a blank database. What I have noticed when MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 program goes through it's parsing process the "Read MediaInfo of local files" never gets triggered during the entire parsing process (it gets skipped entirely). I have to manually force rescan to have the information entered into the fields of the database.

There are new options now to skip MediaInfo during configuration screen imports.

Did you activate those by accident?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Config -> "General" tab -> bottom right corner, 2nd before last "Postpone MediaInfo scan when importing via configuration".

ShadowB123

Portal Member
    December 14, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There are new options now to skip MediaInfo during configuration screen imports.

Did you activate those by accident?

I see this now but no it is not checked. I never did any tweaks after the programs were installed. After installing MP 1.24 and MP-TVSeries v4.3.5 I started MP-TVSeries, identified the directories of where my shows are stored and clicked "start Import wizard" that's it nothing else.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    it's parsing process the "Read MediaInfo of local files" never gets triggered during the entire parsing process (it gets skipped entirely)
    I had something similar when I scanned files from the configurator, if I scan files from the GUI, then the media information is read and stored in the database. :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is my database.
    Thanks @580guy, I can reproduce your problem and have a fix attached.

The issue was a regression and cause was due to loading an episode in recently added view if the series had not been matched online during import i.e. it's an unknown series.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries-4.3.5.1.mpe1
      5.9 MB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I also have noticed that on a clean database, configuration import is skipping the mediainfo detection.

Find attached a fix.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries-4.3.5.2.mpe1
      5.9 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom