MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (2 Viewers)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Could it be that your error results due to old subtitle plugin? This was renewed lately (please search forum) ;)
    Hello catavolt,
    Well, if you talk about this, I don't use this plugin.
    If you talk about SubtitlePlugins.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\subtitle, modification date is 13 february, the date of MP 1.24 release.

scoot13

Portal Member
    January 16, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    For some reason Big Brother Canada stopped loading all the seasons for me. I watched and rated the first few episodes of season 8 and everything was fine but since ep 4 appeared, my Config DB only shows eps for the first 4 seasons. Doesn't even have any season info past 4. TVDB has all the seasons and the info so I'm not sure what to do. I deleted the series and ran the config import again but the same results.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @scoot13, it could be an API bug. You can look in the API cache folder for the selected series via configuration and inspect the language xml file if the season/episode information exists. You can also attempt to delete this info incase it is stale and the API has not recently updated/refreshed, then try import again.

scoot13

Portal Member
    January 16, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @scoot13, it could be an API bug. You can look in the API cache folder for the selected series via configuration and inspect the language xml file if the season/episode information exists. You can also attempt to delete this info incase it is stale and the API has not recently updated/refreshed, then try import again.
    Thank you! Deleting all the XML files from the API folder made the fix!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    TVDB Facebook news:
    Our API is currently down. We're working to identify the issue and start working on a fix immediately. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates on the status of this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And:
    An update on the API: it has recovered, but will be slower than normal for the next few hours.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom