MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (3 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    upload_2019-12-20_22-54-49.png

xppx

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    New beta test package available 4.3.3.9 attached.

Whats New:
    • Fixed compatbility with Subcentral when using MP1.23 (as released in 4.3.3.8 dll);
    • Delete API cache when updating individual series from configuration screen (more improvements needed here);
    • Removed requirement to have TVSeries enabled in Trakt to import community ratings from trakt.tv;
    • Many improvements to artwork downloading during imports. Now supports getting all English artwork (not just single) when no Posters/Banners exist in localised language;
    • Fixed Fanart downloads not working in some instances;
    • Normalised all artwork local paths as opposed to transforming online paths specified in API. TheTVDb.com keep changing their formats!;
    • Added new Artwork Chooser GUI which is going to be the replacement to the Fanart Chooser and Cycle Artwork options in context menu.
    View attachment 203185 View attachment 203186 View attachment 203187 View attachment 203188 View attachment 203189 View attachment 203190

Hi @Itfearme, I tested out your new beta test package and it gives an System.InvalidOperationException just before the completion of an import.

I've added the stack trace of the error to this post.

As you can see in the error log, it's a conflict with Trakt and when I disable the Trakt plug-in in the MP Configuration appl, the import works just fine.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries-4.3.3.9-Beta.mpe1.txt
      24.6 KB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @Itfearme, I tested out your new beta test package and it gives an System.InvalidOperationException just before the completion of an import.

I've added the stack trace of the error to this post.

As you can see in the error log, it's a conflict with Trakt and when I disable the Trakt plug-in in the MP Configuration appl, the import works just fine.
    Thanks @xppx, do you happen to have the other logs as well at time?

For some reason the line number reported for the error does not match up with the code, I think your traktplugin.pdb file is out of date (not important for normal operation, but useful for debugging).

EDIT: I think I found the real line where the error is, but I think it will require a change to the TraktPlugin and not TVSeries....let me know if you can reproduce so can give you a test library to confirm if fixed.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is a new beta 4.3.3.10 with download support for the Artwork Chooser. Also includes an extension update to StreamedMP to include the required skin file.

NB: You can't select an artwork as default if it's remote, you need to first click on it to start downloading, and then select again (after download complete) to mark it as default/selected.

Also fixed Episodes being sorted in with Specials.

Known Issues:
    * When downloading a new artwork and marking a new file as default, then can't re-select the previous default (need to close and re-open);
    * Default artwork is not selected by default when loading GUI in icon or filmstrips (only list);
    * Selecting a new Season Poster when at the Episode level, does not refresh the main gui on exit;

https://github.com/damienhaynes/mpt...oad/4.3.3-Beta/MP-TVSeries-4.3.3.10-Beta.mpe1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom