MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (5 Viewers)

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't now since when this is going on, but viewing the specials of a lot of shows is kind of messed up. I did install the lasted version from this thread. So maybe it was already happening before, or after the update. One is the actual season one and the second the specials. It looks like all first episodes from the existing seasons are displayed.The specials are just fine in the tv series configuration.

Attachments

• season 1.png
      season 1.png
      8.1 MB
    • specials.png
      specials.png
      10.5 MB
    • specials titan.png
      specials titan.png
      6.3 MB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme :
    I added french translation update (pull request on github) for all your artwork stuff.
    So, in next beta or even final release, if you can take care of it, it should be an improvment for all french users. ;)
    Happy Christmas. :)
    Thanks @framug, French translations updated for next release.

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I think I once installed 1.20 or something and got some playback which had tearing in it. So I went back to 1.15.
    Keep in mind that my pc has a AMD dual core processor and maybe 4gb of memory, so it's not the worlds fastest pc. My graphics card is onboard, I think an Ati Radeon HD 3450 or something, I'll let you know the exact specifications.
    Maybe time for a new pc

I've upgraded Mediaportal to 1.23 and I've installed MP-TvSeries to the latest version 4.3.3.10

I have at least one issue with a series that instead of the 7 episodes available, only imports the first 2 episodes.
    I've tried to delete the Api Cache folder, like you've suggested to another user, but that didn't solve it.

How can this series be imported ?

Update: I've renamed the episodes and that seemed to fix it, weird because unaltered, it imported the first 2 episodes. The other episodes were named similar, so it's strange that the importer failed to import the rest of the episodes.

Happy Holidays !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom