MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
July 23, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Since I have MP 1.23, I have this annoying sort of progress indicator on the top of my screen in the middle. I'll post a picture tomorrow, anyone has an idea how to disable it ?
It's basically a line of numerous little white dots.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Found a typo in the Swedish language file, so uploaded a fixed version here.

Also, when I press the F9 button while in Episode view, the first option before was the Watched/Unwatched status option. Now it's the Choose Artwork. Shouldn't the Watched status be a higher priority, for the best user experience?

Cheers!
    Emph

Attachments

• sv.zip
      7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also, when I press the F9 button while in Episode view, the first option before was the Watched/Unwatched status option. Now it's the Choose Artwork. Shouldn't the Watched status be a higher priority, for the best user experience?
    Yes, you're probably right that toggle watched is a more frequently used option...I guess I haven't used it for a while since I have my watched status synced with trakt.tv.

I can change it to appear after.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I made the change for the Artwork Chooser item to appear after Toggle Watched (2nd item) when in the Episode view. I left it the top most for Series/Season view as I suspect toggling watched at those levels is not that frequent and I guess it also serves as a protection to marking all your episodes as watched/unwatched.

If you think I should move to a different position for the other view levels, then let me know.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @catavolt, I noticed in DefaultWideHD the series FirstAired and Runtime are not published to skin:

upload_2019-12-30_17-17-39.png

I also noticed no difference in layout between ListPosters and ListBanners. For ListBanners you could show the widebanner instead of the poster, or just remove support for ListBanners via TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Press 0 on keyboard/remote :)
    Since it's a HTPC, I don't have keyboard each time.
    IRTRANS xml file doesn't have '0' in native.
    I found long time ago, to map for MP recorded TV but, since I'm lazy, I never searched for TV-S nor movpics but I should. ;)

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Since I have MP 1.23, I have this annoying sort of progress indicator on the top of my screen in the middle. I'll post a picture tomorrow, anyone has an idea how to disable it ?
    It's basically a line of numerous little white dots.

Forgot to mention that I'm using the StreamedMP skin, on my other pc I have MP 1.20 and the white dotted line isn't in that version, so it's probably something new introduced in MP 1.23.
    I'll post a picture today.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You're probably talking about the volume bar. I also see this for a few seconds after starting a video. @Sebastiii is there an option to disable that or do I need to do something in the skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom