MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey guys...
    Someone have problems to import the show "The walking dead" ??
    Tvseries add all episodes except the last 3 of every season.
    The writing of files are the same. I dont know whats wrong...
    Maybe someone can help?
    Hi @Huettenknecht, I don't appear to have any issues with that series. Maybe try update the series manually from Configuration by right clicking on series and selecting update or Delete the API Cache and run full import again.

If it still does not show the correct data can you zip up the contents of the API Cache folder for that series (follow link in configuration details tab).

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have a few shows where the online lookup is set to dvd order, kike Farscape. But this doesn't seem to work any longer. Is this something that's is broken on thetvdb end? For example I added in DVD order a episode to the first season of lost, as it's now possible to split episodes. Doesn't show up on mediaportal.
    I will investigate and get back to you.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The "no wide banner" problem is on my NUC at work so, I will test it next year (I mean thursday).
    Does that mean it's okay on other computers? Or is that the only computer you use?

Anyway, when you get the chance use the DLL I gave you plus set to debug logging, reproduce and upload all your logs.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @Imzadi I see the problem with DVD order, there has been some more changes affecting v1 API after recent theTVDb changes. I can adjust the plugin, as I can't be bothered reporting differences again but basically the combined season/episode number no longer has the dvd numbers.

Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Does that mean it's okay on other computers? Or is that the only computer you use?

Anyway, when you get the chance use the DLL I gave you plus set to debug logging, reproduce and upload all your logs.
    No, on my HTPC, the problem is different, as explained above, it's not the same picture displayed than the selected one.
    And, I could'nt test it yesterday at home, because FFTH installation then no Internet connexion.
    Here is the log and pictures with the latest dll.

zz1.png zz2.png zz3.png zz4.png

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.log
      507 bytes

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hey guys...
    Someone have problems to import the show "The walking dead" ??
    Tvseries add all episodes except the last 3 of every season.
    The writing of files are the same. I dont know whats wrong...
    Maybe someone can help?

Greetings to all and big thx to the developer!!

I had a series for which the importer decided to only import 2 of the 7 episodes.
    The episodes were named the same except for the episode number, so I couldn't understand why it decided to import the first 2 and not the other episodes.
    So what I did was rename the other episodes slightly different, I guess it didn't like some word in the episode name or something.
    So try by giving it a shorter name.

Best whishes for 2020 everybody !!!

Huettenknecht

December 31, 2019
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Itfearme

Thx for help !
    I tried to do an update manually, delete the API Folder etc. All the same.

Here are the zipped API Folder of TWD.

Looks like something wrong, saw Episode 27 etc....

Hi @Huettenknecht, I don't appear to have any issues with that series. Maybe try update the series manually from Configuration by right clicking on series and selecting update or Delete the API Cache and run full import again.

If it still does not show the correct data can you zip up the contents of the API Cache folder for that series (follow link in configuration details tab).

Attachments

• ZIP TWD.zip
      78.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom