[MP1-4578] Crashes after standby. (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Test V10 / 2s delay Upon resume MePo remains in tray and keeps the focus (MePo always in front)

According to log the system woke up at 13:08 for a backup to server, then went to sleep again until woken up manually at 18:10

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
      12.8 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Test V11: According to son who resumed the PC, things didn't work out correctly and he had to restart the system.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
      7.3 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks :) It seems nothing wrong in log (i mean no D3D error this time) :)
    So better to try V12 and maybe retry v11 later :)
    If V12 give no D3D error and V13 yes, it seems that trying to focus didn't work well on your system but will see :)
    Merci :p :)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I see Mediaportal 1.10 pre is released. I've been quite busy last few weeks so didn't really have time to test the newer patches. I've been running with Mediaportal 1.9 final + v6 fix since it's been released in this thread and didn't have any problems. What's the recommended patch to install over 1.10 pre to have the same stable system?

Keep up the good work:)

Firemogle

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm a little late to the party but I am having this issue as well on 1.9. I can grab logs tonight if they are wanted.

I thumbed threw a little bit and noticed discussion on intel graphics, I have an older ATI card FWIW.
    Also I just recently starting putting mine to sleep, the system HAD been running all the time and it would still freeze if I just shut off the TV/receiver overnight. Problem persists now that it sleeps when off.

I may not have a whole lot of free time right now but if testing is needed I can do what I can... trying to wife proof the system :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom