1.10.0 [MP1-4578] Crashes after standby (1 Viewer)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One thing I've noticed, not sure if this was there before but when I play a .mpg video (not sure about other formats) the audio cannot be controlled by MP using the volume up, down or mute, it is always passed to my AVR via HDMI at full volume. I've not got time to send logs right now, I'll do so tomorrow.

If you use Bitstream for your Audio this is normal.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Sebastiii
    Is it possible that your fix Mutes the Windows sound in resume?
    I had this yesterday and today. Resumed Windows from S3 and no sound. Then i saw that the sound was muted.

If it happens again i will upload logs also. But i am not sure that this is a MP thing...

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay. System is on v34 and i got a Black Screen right now.

- PC was already on for a Recording.
    - Switched on Denon Receiver and LG TV and see only a Black Screen. First a was thinking that there is no Connection but it was just Black :)

Log from Client and Server (both on this Machine) are attached.
    I also think that MPExtended was crashed.

BTW: my Dr. HDMI Device is NOT connected for those Tests.

Attachments

• log_client.zip
      813.9 KB
    • log_server.zip
      2.6 MB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok Guys,

Will try to reproduce soon this evening or the weekend and hope that your can test new bin :)
    @Brudertac : i have sometimes a black screen but i think it's my PC that didn't resume correctly, i power off it and restart and it act like it was a normal resume and all is back where it was before. But it seems that it is not the same for you.

When i tested the audio removed/back, sometimes windows didn't receive message or it's maybe MP that didn't receive it but it should like it subscribe to it.
    One thing you could try, did you have also another audio device in your system ?
    Could you try to disable it ?

upload_2015-1-9_7-11-26.png

For example, i have AMD and REALTEK as other audio device and i disable them and keep enable only the one i need "Intel(R) Display Audio" this is on my DEV PC, on HTPC, i keep only one too (NVIDIA ....) the one i use on my AVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom