1.10.0 [MP1-4578] Crashes after standby (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hello, after a day of this branch installed on productive system,
    i have few strange issue ...

- MP ( windows) resume, TVE is Off, and the TV was previously displayed, on resume the last channel is showed, and MP freezed ... and after an moment the TVE receive the PowerOn, from client, and when TVE is ready, MP back to HomeScreen.

- MP start ( from S5) , TVE resume ( from WOL ), no user interaction, MP go in sleep mode, 1 or 2 times resumed/sleep ( my wife is not fast lol ), start TVE i have blackscreen, and TVE is not showed ...

For now, these "step by step" are young and without warranty .. i hope solve the missing step, with logs & best explaination.

Previous testing ( on old setup ) was the Music issue, due to no music played after resume, so i will test it, every day ( in the limit)

PS : all my system is down, PSU HS, and SSD corrupted, no more tortoiseGit / VS / i must recreate all my shared folder ... :cry: and the "new-old" TVE coming slowdown ... so, please, be patient with me :unsure:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hello, after a day of this branch installed on productive system,
    i have few strange issue ...

- MP ( windows) resume, TVE is Off, and the TV was previously displayed, on resume the last channel is showed, and MP freezed ... and after an moment the TVE receive the PowerOn, from client, and when TVE is ready, MP back to HomeScreen.

- MP start ( from S5) , TVE resume ( from WOL ), no user interaction, MP go in sleep mode, 1 or 2 times resumed/sleep ( my wife is not fast lol ), start TVE i have blackscreen, and TVE is not showed ...

For now, these "step by step" are young and without warranty .. i hope solve the missing step, with logs & best explaination.

Previous testing ( on old setup ) was the Music issue, due to no music played after resume, so i will test it, every day ( in the limit)

PS : all my system is down, PSU HS, and SSD corrupted, no more tortoiseGit / VS / i must recreate all my shared folder ... :cry: and the "new-old" TVE coming slowdown ... so, please, be patient with me :unsure:

Hi :)

We should try first when TVE is always ON (Multiseat) because it can be something else WOL or whatever :)
    The patch is based on MP side along with singleseat setup (i mean here nothing has changed on WOL or something).
    It's based to make MP resume correctly and the connection between MP and TVE3 for WOL is another story (for now lol).
    For sure the first issue like i describe in AREA51 is on current 1.11 PRE RELEASE or earlier, if MP is not focused on resume, the message to resume MP is not handled and lead to MP stay freeze.
    After that there is some change to make MP more robust but still, it's a fucki... issue lol (the resume part).

Sarah

Portal Member
    May 20, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The bugfixes are not integrated in 1.11 Pre, are they?

I had a black screen today again, but it was very stable over 1 or 2 month with 1.10 and the bugfixes.

Sarah

Portal Member
    May 20, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What a pity ... that means 4 months more to wait till the next release 1.12. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom