[Finished] MP1-4777 Additional info for video and audio (5 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

But i prefer that you work directly on a new created branch MP1-4777, i have port your change and restore NUGET for MediaInfo / mediaInfoNotLoaded (needed for ex .WTV not handle for mediainfo), restored the mediaInfo.cs for TV side for thumbnail generation etc.

Last edited:

yartat

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Kjiv, Ukraine
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I committed changes with Mediaportal code style and stating to implement mediainfonotloaded in MediaInfo

UPDATED:
    mediainfonotloaded now in MediaInfoWrapper and used in the VideoPlayerVMR9. I updated pull request

Hi,
    and restore NUGET for MediaInfo
    NUGET version of MediaInfo.dll does not support network AV streams. The version in the pull request (builded by me from sources mediainfolib) supports network AV stream via curllib and openSSL

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks, So it's needed to create a nuget package for all the dll ;)
    I will look the pull request.

You can also for now works an a copy of mp1 4777 on your repo and I will be able to commit the upstream ;)

yartat

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Kjiv, Ukraine
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    EDIT : Also i have put in back the mediainfo.dll .69 because recent one is broken on .TS and teletext subs. We also need to use nuget for that and not adding bin.
    Could you share problem .ts to test on my environment and fix defect? Cut a small part of them and share via dropbox or another service. It very help to me.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Sure it was already fixed in source code for media info. It could be nice to add a repo (submodule) for your mediainfo fork and add all needed stuff to compile it. Like we are doing fir libbluray for ex. :) I will try to re-upload the sample for you to test also with a wtv sample.

yartat

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Kjiv, Ukraine
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I updated pull request: all .dll files now in the special NUGET package.
    It could be nice to add a repo (submodule) for your mediainfo fork and add all needed stuff to compile it. Like we are doing fir libbluray for ex. :) I will try to re-upload the sample for you to test also with a wtv sample.
    I just change curllib initialization. If does not specified SSL or SSH parameters (private key file, public key file or cert) than will ignore security. Of course, you need to compile curllib and openSSL from github repos
    All changes here

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have updated the branch on MP1 repo :) (https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/MP1-4777-FEAT-Additional_info_for_video_and_audio) based on your last commit :)
    I have a question for you :)

For example this branch are no more working because of the change, so i would like to know how we can fix it, maybe some plugin can have the same issue :

C#:
    if (g_Player._mediaInfo != null && m_speedRate == 5000 && g_Player._mediaInfo.Framerate == 24)

Code : https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...diaportal/Core/Player/VideoPlayerVMR7.cs#L923

Like _mediaInfo is not available now, how we can get this value ?

Is it possible to set it back (maybe it's already available somewhere else but i didn't find it lol) and update it when it's needed, like this we can get the value when we want.
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom