MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development (3 Viewers)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well... in the roadmap of MP Audio Renderer I can read something about supporting passthrough... So may be in the end it's possible to do something as you say.

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Guys, I don't like jumping to conclusion but, dshowhelper_092 with DWM (what's this DWM ???) has improved my viewing experience in LiveTV using the Hauppauge Colossus and my HD STB. I was pleased with the orignal one of MP1.2.2 (055f) all lines was flat with some drop here and there. But the 092w/DWM gives me almost no drops. My 3 lines graph is kind of "wavey" ~~~~~~~~~~ but the result is great.

I'll stay with dshowhelper_092w/DWM and report my experience back.

again, keep up the great work.

I confirm, after 10 days, I can officialy say that "dshowhelper_092 with DWM is definitely the best for me with the colossus and overall experience. I'll stick with it.

thanks guys.

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    dshowhelper v92dwm and NoStopMod50 gives me this error trying to play live tv (UNC path)

2012-03-19 21:51:43.840726 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer: Exception while creating DShow graph Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
    2012-03-19 21:51:43.852727 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed

any idea?

regards
    Jacob

Owlsroost.

Any take on this?

No idea, but you haven't posted any logs.......

Does it happen always, or just when timeshifting ?

Tony

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay.

I will try to explain what is happening.

Im using Sebastiii's forked build
    EXP-Sebastiii_New_TSReader_MOD

everything is working great when using RTSP but i like the faster channel change on UNC.

When using UNC i get drops which cannot always be seen in the picture but you can always hear the sound go out. I can see this with the shift 1 option (Red line)

I thought i would try the 92DWM dshowhelper but with that i cannot even start live tv.

Any clue whats going on?

Logs attached

Regards
    Jacob

Attachments

• log92dwm.rar
      20.6 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

92DWM dshowhelper can't work with my fork build, need change 92DWM code to apply the one from BD branch and when i try to do it, i have give up lol too many conflict :)

I didn't test UNC and it would be nice to try with official 1.2.2 + off tsreader + off tsreaderMOD because it can be an issue from my fork build :)
    Seb.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I am sure its been asked (and answered) somewhere... :)

But what is the latest version that supports MP Audio Renderer? (or do all the latest versions?)

Many thanks,

J.

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi tony
    first of all , i have to say i am using MP fo 7 days and loved it.but since it's my first experince with HDPC i have a big problem.
    i have almost no Frame Drop with dshowhelper 78 with DWM on HD Channles.
    but i have 5-6 repeats in every 50.000 frames
    i have some glitches when watching live tv on sd channels , i dont know it's repeats or stuttering , but it's noticable and very annoying
    a read almos every threads about stuttering in the forum , and the best solution was using experimental dshowhelper and tsreader.ax , which made the quality of live tv much better for me (i had 10-20 drop in every 10 minutes)
    im happy with HD Channels performance , so if you could help me witch sd channels i can live with 5-6 repeats in every 30 mins on HD Channels.
    if it helps , i have to say that the problem exist in DVBViewer too,so maybe that shows problem isn't related to MP.
    i changed my skin (to default,streamed mp,alavon,black glass hd and ...),i used the debug mode,no difference
    i used every combination of dshowhelper & ts reader and it's the best result i could get
    Aero is enabled,used every codec i could (M$ codec,ArcSoft,FFDShow,PDVD10-11-12,LAV ...),i used every Audio render except MPAR,and video render is what it should be : EVR Render
    i ran Latency Checker and had some Red Bars and tried to disable/enable every driver i could but i couldn't find the problem so i updated my m/b drivers,i read alot of threads in Nvidia's forum and found out v258.96 is the best , so downloaded that , again no difference at all
    drivers that i tested : 275.33,258.96,285.66 and 2-3 Beta version that a cant remember

my HDPC is connecting to only one monitor (LG 2261VP-22")
    and using MP v1.2.3
    My Skin is : StreamedMP
    and my HDPC Rig :

VGA : GTX 460 Zotac - 1GB
    Ram : 4 GB DDR3 - 1333
    M/B : G41 - MTS2
    CPU : E5700 @ 3.000 Ghz
    PS : Green 530 Watt
    H.D.D : 500GB Seagate
    My Card : TT1600 DVB-S2

i think it's powerfull enough to handle sd and hd channels but i cant see what the problem is
    i tried every thing before i ask for help , believe me , im all over the net last 3 days
    i attached my log , if i should do any things else,let me know
    and thanks for your hard work

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I am sure its been asked (and answered) somewhere... :)

But what is the latest version that supports MP Audio Renderer? (or do all the latest versions?)

Many thanks,

J.

All the recent experimental versions support MP Audio Renderer.

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    hi tony
    first of all , i have to say i am using MP fo 7 days and loved it.but since it's my first experince with HDPC i have a big problem.
    i have almost no Frame Drop with dshowhelper 78 with DWM on HD Channles.
    but i have 5-6 repeats in every 50.000 frames
    i have some glitches when watching live tv on sd channels , i dont know it's repeats or stuttering , but it's noticable and very annoying
    a read almos every threads about stuttering in the forum , and the best solution was using experimental dshowhelper and tsreader.ax , which made the quality of live tv much better for me (i had 10-20 drop in every 10 minutes)
    im happy with HD Channels performance , so if you could help me witch sd channels i can live with 5-6 repeats in every 30 mins on HD Channels.
    if it helps , i have to say that the problem exist in DVBViewer too,so maybe that shows problem isn't related to MP.
    i changed my skin (to default,streamed mp,alavon,black glass hd and ...),i used the debug mode,no difference
    i used every combination of dshowhelper & ts reader and it's the best result i could get
    Aero is enabled,used every codec i could (M$ codec,ArcSoft,FFDShow,PDVD10-11-12,LAV ...),i used every Audio render except MPAR,and video render is what it should be : EVR Render
    i ran Latency Checker and had some Red Bars and tried to disable/enable every driver i could but i couldn't find the problem so i updated my m/b drivers,i read alot of threads in Nvidia's forum and found out v258.96 is the best , so downloaded that , again no difference at all
    drivers that i tested : 275.33,258.96,285.66 and 2-3 Beta version that a cant remember

my HDPC is connecting to only one monitor (LG 2261VP-22")
    and using MP v1.2.3
    My Skin is : StreamedMP
    and my HDPC Rig :

VGA : GTX 460 Zotac - 1GB
    Ram : 4 GB DDR3 - 1333
    M/B : G41 - MTS2
    CPU : E5700 @ 3.000 Ghz
    PS : Green 530 Watt
    H.D.D : 500GB Seagate
    My Card : TT1600 DVB-S2

i think it's powerfull enough to handle sd and hd channels but i cant see what the problem is
    i tried every thing before i ask for help , believe me , im all over the net last 3 days
    i attached my log , if i should do any things else,let me know
    and thanks for your hard work

Because the video and audio 'clocks' in a PC are not locked together, unless you are using ReClock or MP Audio Renderer, you usually get a small number of dropped or repeated frames per hour - the system has to do this to keep the video and audio in sync.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom