MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-555] BluRay ISO added and removed alternately with each importer run (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

sorry for my bad english. ;)

I wrote this problem also in April 2016 and there i get the answer that without MIA Rework it isn't possible to fix this.
Now we have the MIA Rework in the MP2.1 Pre Release and the Problem is still there.

The Problem is, that all ISO Files after i set the status to "watched", are "unwatched" after the PC get restarted or shot down.
MKV and AVI files are working fine.

I think the problem is the virtual drive which get an new ID after a restart and the file get new mounted.

Hope all understand the problem.
My english is not the best. :)

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wished I had an ISO to test. :(
    @breese , do you happen to have a DVD iso on file to verify Scheibe's findings?

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am testing but....
    Watching a ISO for 25 minutes and then Stopping it, the Watch is set to 100% (should it be? )

Quit the Client (single seat), and restart the client, Watch is still set to 100%
    Quit the Client, Stopped the MP2-Server process, restarted the MP2-Server process, restarted the client, Watch is still set to 100%.

I have an idea but need more time...
    ISO Before Paying.jpg ISO 25 minutes Paying.jpg ISO Quit and Restarted Client.jpg

Scheibes

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I set the "watched" status by my self, with the option "set as watched" in MP2.1.
    Maybe this is the reason why the watched status are gone.

Scheibes

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry i interpret the problem wrong.
    The watched status is not the problem, after i start yesterday the client, all ISO-Movies are gone.
    I start a new import and set the watched status by myself.

Today morning is start the client once again and all ISO Movies are gone again. o_O
    In MP2 Spring 16 this issue were not present.

After the new import the Movies are there and the watched status are not set for sure.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    While watching issues with user @Scheibes in MP2.1 Pre2 Fehlerthread von Scheibes
    I decided to do a little testing with how Tiny Media Manager is handling NFO files.

After discovering an issue with my movie PT109 (in its own folder), I created a bug report with TTM.
    The result of it was just answered

"This is a nice one :)
    The folder "PT109" gets falsely detect as a stacking marker (pt = part), so we remove this.
    Now we take the parent folder and parse this (the complete storage) and merge all NFOs together.

Please remove the movie from DB, and rename the folder to something different, like "PT boat 109".
    Will be fixed for next version..."

After renaming the folder to "PT boat 109 DVD", Tiny Media Manager was able to complete the task of creating the NFO and downloading the images.
    I then moved the folder over to my MPMovies folder along with movies Armageddon and Planes.
    After the import (1st one), PT boat 109 DVD does not show up in movies.
    It does show up in Videos and when Browsing Media.

The server log does show PT109 being imported.
    I am including the server log and the NFO file for inspection.

One has to wonder, is there anything in MP2 similar to the finding within Tiny Media Manager that is also causing such an effect...
    @HTPCSourcer @morpheus_xx @ge2301 @Lehmden

Attachments

• VIDEO_TS.zip
      2.5 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's something for @Brownard and @henso to take a look at.

EDIT: We do have reports from one particular user where the nfo import of ISO files (BR rips) is not working consistently, giving similar results as reported by @breese.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom