MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-555] BluRay ISO added and removed alternately with each importer run (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well this is Strange....
    I had added a 3rd movie to my MPMovies folder.
    National Treasure an MKV
    Now I am getting this error on the Avatar BR ISO

[2017-02-25 09:51:26,802] [86810 ] [35 ] [DEBUG] - Adding media item 37fff05c-6ac3-480c-9598-d8219900c0da with name Avatar (2009) ()
    [2017-02-25 09:51:26,819] [86827 ] [35 ] [ERROR] - MediaLibrary: Error adding or updating media item(s) in path '{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///F:/MPMovies/AVATAR [tt0499549].iso>{112728b1-f71d-4284-9e5c-3462e8d3c74d}:///'
    System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
    near "WHERE": syntax error
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.AddOrUpdateMIA(ITransaction transaction, Guid mediaItemId, MediaItemAspect mia, Boolean add)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MIA_Management.AddOrUpdateMIA(ITransaction transaction, Guid mediaItemId, MediaItemAspect mia)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(ISQLDatabase database, ITransaction transaction, Guid parentDirectoryId, String systemId, ResourcePath path, Nullable`1 newMediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean& merged)
    at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.AddOrUpdateMediaItem(Guid parentDirectoryId, String systemId, ResourcePath path, Nullable`1 newMediaItemId, IEnumerable`1 mediaItemAspects, Boolean reconcile, Boolean isRefresh, CancellationToken cancelToken)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I am trying a last ditch effort to figure this out.
    Something does tell me that this issues is somehow connected to the process "IsoResourceProvider: Error chaining up to" I discovered in the other thread..

Anyways, I am doing a clean install of 163 and will be importing Only Avatar.ISO
    I will see if it will import and then play.
    If it does I will be adding the National Treasure an MKV

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Ok...
    First pass of importer did NOT see the Avatar.ISO
    Reimport did find it.
    Played the video in MP2.1 V163

Now I will be:
    Rerun Reimport - Does Avatar go away? Reimport and the Avatar movie is NOT available!
    Doing Another Reimport and the Movie Returns!! OMG!

Add an MKV movie and a Reimport
    Is Avatar available or does the Importer error? Required 2 Reimports to get both movies into MP2.
    National Treasure Does Play

Added a 3rd ISO movie.
    Required 2 Reimports for all 3 movies to show up.
    Whatever this ISO problem is, it is Directly related to the BD, Internal file structure, or the raw size.
    Standard DVD ISO's (4g and under) work as expected.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, this confirms @Scheibes' recent findings where he describes the BR appearing and disappearing.

@Brownard: I've added this as MP2-621 BluRay ISO files are alternately added and removed at each importer run. May I assign this to you?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard , I probably duplicated this issue. MP2-555 was describing something similar, however, only based on community findings. I've updated MP2-555 with the respective text and assigned it to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom