MP2 Technical Preview (1 Viewer)

n_andreou

September 22, 2010
Home Country
Cyprus Cyprus
Where can i find the source code for the MP II Tech Preview build?:)

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MP II Technical Preview

Are you talking about the tech preview from 2007? You can find it in the MP1 repository under tags/MP-II Backups/2010-06-12-Old-mp-xaml-experiment/

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Be aware that this is very old, and I believe that since then MP2 (no longer MPII :)),has been almost completly rewritten (Albert, correct me if I'm wrong).

n_andreou

September 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    Hello Albert and thank you for your reply,

The reason i want to take a look on that source code is because i am looking on MP 2 latest source so that i can offer any help in development, well looking around and testing on MP 2 i found out that with latest MP 2 i am facing a problem on one of my 2 test machines,

machine 1
    Xeon W5590
    Nvidia GTS 250
    12 Gb Ram

machine 2
    core 2 DUO T7500
    2 Gb Ram
    ATI X1400

On machine 1 when i playback a video the video studders up to a point that i does not present any new frames with high frame delay in evr.log, if click away from the MP 2 windows the video playback is smooth but every couple of minutes the video "jumps-like", I have inserted a delay in the Mainform render function and the playback is smooth but with the jumping problem.

On the second machine video playback is smooth.

On both machines the filters that are installed are the same.
    FFDShow Video decoder + FFDShow Audio decoder.
    :D

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    On machine 1 when i playback a video the video studders up to a point that i does not present any new frames with high frame delay in evr.log, if click away from the MP 2 windows the video playback is smooth but every couple of minutes the video "jumps-like", I have inserted a delay in the Mainform render function and the playback is smooth but with the jumping problem.

MP2 main trunk is not used currently for the video playback development (there is a separate branch for it). Trunk is known to have such issues.

n_andreou

September 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    Hello tourettes i have found the brunch "accurate_sync" if this is the one and i have tried to build the filter and the dshowhelper but i receive an error of "Error result -1073741515 returned from 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC"

i am using DX_SDK version June 2010 and Windows SDK v6.1

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hello tourettes i have found the brunch "accurate_sync" if this is the one and i have tried to build the filter and the dshowhelper but i receive an error of "Error result -1073741515 returned from 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC"

i am using DX_SDK version June 2010 and Windows SDK v6.1

That branch is only for the audio renderer development and the dshowhelper.dll in that thread is for MP1 only. For MP2 there is a separate branch, but cannot remember the url for now.

Users who are viewing this thread