MPBlue PPC client release 0.0.4 (1 Viewer)

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
very nice.. most of it is already possible.. (except for the popup menu..)
but that can be changed to a new window..

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I would like to point that that I was wrong in my testing. I tired it out last night and it looks like all the buttons are working. I am not using the TV part of the product but a blank screen does come up. I am running RC1 with the CVS of 10-29-05.

I have a quick question. You said we could do all of that accept the pop up menu.... why is that?

I also have another question... I went to that link over at xlobby and was looking at some of the images.. and the images posted here... Why do they have the MP logo on most of the screen shots? But after reading about it... it's for xlobby or sagetv? Very strange... from the looks of it... it looks like we already have a PDA remote application.... THOUGHTS!

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2004
    Belgium
    the person that did the xlobby screens had permission to use the mediaportal graphics..

the xlobby solution is not compatible with Mediaportal.

good news that all the buttons are working, one problem less to solve..

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MrSensitive said:
    the person that did the xlobby screens had permission to use the mediaportal graphics..

the xlobby solution is not compatible with Mediaportal.

good news that all the buttons are working, one problem less to solve..

Yes - I had spoke to him earlier about using the MP skin with permission in the Xlobby system.

Even though it may take a little longer (in some sense doesn't the entire process end up to be shorter?), can't the graphic elements be used for the PPC skinning development process? That way at the very least new graphics aren't needed to be created from scratch.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom