MPBlue PPC client release 0.0.4 (1 Viewer)

Flipit

Portal Pro
February 19, 2005
I'm a guy...

Sorry I haven't checked in for a bit... work's gone hectic.

I tried to send the sln files to Mr S but my mail client died... tried the web interface and that died too.. haven't had time to solve this yet..

I will try to send the .cls files with the X10 stuff as soon as I can fix my PC problems... let me know if anything is missing...sorry for the delay, but time is very limited at the moment.

I'll document the <Actions> for the xml as well so it's easier to understand.

Flipit

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
ZeiZei said:
MrSensitive,

Gee, I got it to work :) (plugin was not enabled.. I feel stupid)

1) Browsing works fine.
2) Music tree is not rendered/refreshed properly (i.e. I have the same problem as Flipit had earlier (dunno I he/she :) still has it) ). Meaning I need to point to the screen with stylus before the text in pointed point is shown :)
3) Did not try TV or WOL. I do not even have TV-card (yet), I prefer movies.

But this is really the way to go! I really like the work you have been done. It will be very nice with already suggested changes.

dammit, I really have no clue about what'd going on with the treeview..
maybe when i switch to compact framework 2.0 it will be better..

OK, there is not much functioning in the TV area anyway.. WOL is working just fine..

I'm working on a skin concept that shows a popup when yout HTPC is not running, or when it is running to start MP (not sure how to do the last, maybe with girder or something)

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
Re: I'm a guy...

Flipit said:
Sorry I haven't checked in for a bit... work's gone hectic.

I tried to send the sln files to Mr S but my mail client died... tried the web interface and that died too.. haven't had time to solve this yet..

I will try to send the .cls files with the X10 stuff as soon as I can fix my PC problems... let me know if anything is missing...sorry for the delay, but time is very limited at the moment.

I'll document the <Actions> for the xml as well so it's easier to understand.

Flipit

same here, everybody want's to have our latest version Live this year.
I've been working most weekends getting our customers on line.

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
Flipit,

I found out why the web references fail when you compile the server using VS2005..

apparently the wsdl is not generated correct when you write your classes like this
Code:
[serializable]
public class mpbMusic
{
   private int m_AlbumID

public AlbumID
  {
     get{.....}
     set{.....}
   }
}

instead use this:
Code:
[serializable]
public class mpbMusic
{
 public int Albumid;
}

tadaa, the wsdl is generated correctly, and you can update your webreferences again..

ZeiZei

Portal Member
November 19, 2005
Finland
MrSensitive? Flipit?

Could it be possible to hear the latest news? I know you have been busy, but it would be really nice to get the latest version you have been working on. CF2.0? VS2005? MP0.2.0?

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
hmm; yeah, :?

not much going on lately.. I'm working on so many different projects right now..
currently I'm finishing a subwoofer, but after that, i want to continue to build the PPC client.. really..
:wink:

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    MrSensitive said:
    hmm; yeah, :?

not much going on lately.. I'm working on so many different projects right now..
    currently I'm finishing a subwoofer, but after that, i want to continue to build the PPC client.. really..
    :wink:

Is there anything I can help you out with? Ive been programming PDA's at work for the last 3 months now and have all the required dev tools.

Egon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom