[Approved] MPC-HC subtitle engine: support MPC splitters (1 Viewer)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
hoborg, sorry to reply here, but that said, you go add this patch to SAF 5.00?
If i understand, without this patch and with SAF 5.00 we can't have subtitles in MePo, am i right?

Not true - you can use FFDshow subtitle engine instead. From next SAF version there should be working solution to swap audio/subtitles streams by keyboard shortcuts, so if your remote controler support it, you can map shortcurs to your remote and you will be able to swap audio/subtitles it in all DirectShow based players :)

BTW, sorry for offtopic.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
hoborg, sorry to reply here, but that said, you go add this patch to SAF 5.00?
If i understand, without this patch and with SAF 5.00 we can't have subtitles in MePo, am i right?

Not true - you can use FFDshow subtitle engine instead. From next SAF version there should be working solution to swap audio/subtitles streams by keyboard shortcuts, so if your remote controler support it, you can map shortcurs to your remote and you will be able to swap audio/subtitles it in all DirectShow based players :)

BTW, sorry for offtopic.

I will reply in SAF 5.00 post

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is this still supposed to work? I re-applied the patch after updating my sources and now WindowPlugins.dll seems busted... It used to work fine before.

NikeNeGerek

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Istanbul
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi,

Well, i have a problem with this dll. When I apply this, Turkish characters are corrupted although i set "Turkish" as script. Font, color settings seems to be working but script property seems to be corrupted.

And i must add one thing, this only applies to mkv embedded subtitles. Seperate subtitles are normal.

Can you check please?

Thanks in advance.

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    Updated first post with new version (better support for mpegsplitter.ax).

NikeNeGerek
    Turkish characters are corrupted
    Can you try new version from first post, I compiled it using English as default system language (default for non-unicode programs in regional settings). I think this was the problem.

NikeNeGerek

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2008
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Updated first post with new version (better support for mpegsplitter.ax).

NikeNeGerek
    Turkish characters are corrupted
    Can you try new version from first post, I compiled it using English as default system language (default for non-unicode programs in regional settings). I think this was the problem.

I tried, unfortunately nothing has changed :(

NikeNeGerek

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2008
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    I tried to disable MPC-HC subtitles and enable ffdshow subtitles but ffdshow cannot show embedded subtitles in mkv files i think.

jacc1234

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2008
    I think I was able to play embedded subs with this patch. Im not 100% though so if anyone can add their experiences I would like to hear it.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Yes, with this great DLL, all embedded subs works, there is a few issue on some subs with PGS blu-ray, but it didn't from this DLL but a little bug in MPC-HC team subtitle, i hope they will this too in MPC-HC so after works in MP.

Also If you set Disable, you can use FFDshow subtitle with embedded MKV and PSG, but you must use last version ffdshow_rev3408. but you can't see OSD for sub, you must use keyboard shorcut.

It's better to talk in another thread because here it's for dev answer and history :) So if you can open a thread or answer to :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ubtitles-engine-54130/index66.html#post614036

Cheers,
    Seb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom