Not open for further replies.

hapklaar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No problem, I've sent you a message with the link to a rar containing application, system and MPD logs.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made some changings / Bugfixes to the Side Menus and ListControls. Here you will find the small Patch to Version 0.9.0.3 (Full Version is also available)...

.: Download :.
    Avalon Skin Version 0.9.0.3

Cheers,
    Richy

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Heeeelp... I made a big mistake with the last Avalon Version. There are missing some overworked Files!!!

Here's the Patch to correct issues in 4:3 Aspect Ratio ListControls and an overworked Moving Pictures Screen for both Aspect Ratios.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello together,

there were some small changes in MediaPortal 1.3 RC, Titan Skin in MovingPictures Screen.
    I changed the file that it works again properly. You can find it, as usual on our Website...

Byteworm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 26, 2009
    c:\
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello developers!

I'm just coming back from XBMC to MP 1.3 and got in some difficulties with my second Touch-Monitor.
    The TV is configurated as main display and the Touch-Monitor as extended Desktop (ATI with CCC).

Now I get on my Touch-Monitor a frame which overlaps the menu:

MPDisplay_no_menu.jpg

And if I open a menu point, it's emty ?? !! :

MPDisplay_emty_menu.jpg

Any idea for me :)
    MPDisplay_emty_menu.jpg

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Byteworm,

first Picture:
    Go into the MPDisplay++ Config and turn off the Desktop Mode under Screen Settings.
    The upper Menu is not shown on the second Display. Not possible at this time.

second Picture:
    For now there is no real solution. This happend due to changings from MP 1.3 Alpha to MP1.3 Beta and as we found some big issues that can't be fixed we had to rewrite the whole code of MPD++. Only way for now is to delete all Files named "MediaPortalDialog_....xml" in your Titan Skin Folder (C:\ProgramData\MPDisplay++\Skin\Titan\16x9 and/or 4x3)

It will take up to 3-4 Months until we can release version 0.9.5.

Cheers,
    Richy

Last edited:

Gargamel

Portal Member
    October 30, 2007
    Hi and thx for your job. I was used MPD++ for a long time without great problems... but now i have reinstall all my system and MPD++ crash when i try to open any film or to watch TV on MP. When i open a film or start TV, MPD++ freezes and when go out of MP i find the windows message that MPD++ crash. In music and Photos MPD++ run without problems.
    My actual settings are Windows 7 32 with all updates, MP 1.3.0 with only the MP++ plugin and nothing more installed. My second screen for MPD++ is a Zalman 160 XT with 800*600 resolution and a 4 cores AMD and Nvidia 610 with latest drivers. Here are the MPD++ logs too. To install MPD++ i have have followed this 3 steps... first instal MPD++ v0.9.0.0 next Titan skin 09.0.0 and last Titan skin patch 0.9.0.1.

Thx for your support.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Gargamel,

please try to make a complete reinstall of MPD++ with administrator rights.

Cheers,
    Richy

Gargamel

Portal Member
    October 30, 2007
    Hi Gargamel,

please try to make a complete reinstall of MPD++ with administrator rights.

Cheers,
    Richy
    Thx for your response... at last i see that MPD++ crash in basic mode, i switch to clasic mode and function properly, and if it works i prefer dont change nothing more... xd
    Thx Wondermusic for your support ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom